Part 1: A normal day of a Hero

The life of a Hero

[Error Error Error]

[Please wait as the system will fix this small Error]

[Fixing Error. . . . .]

[Error has been fixed, thank you for waiting]

[The life of a Villain]

[Thank you for waiting. Please enjoy your story]

._________________________________________.

"It's him!"
"Yea, I heard he was the reason for the mother's death!"
"He's also useless, unlike his siblings, who are so magnificent!"
"If I had a child like that, I would die if embarrassment!"
"How can the Arisons still have trash like him?"

A little boy who was in the center of all conversations just walked behind his family, who were walking forward.

"Useless"
"You are worthless,"
"A waste of space"
"A murderer"
"A disease"
"A CURSE UPON THE ARISON FAMILY"
.
.
.
.

Small gasp was heard as a boy with silver white hair, black eyes, and white skin waking up in a cold sweat.

"Haha... I really am a curse upon this family..." the young boy replied as he covered his eyes with his hands. He cried silently, no one to hear or care about him.

The young boy stopped crying as he got up and walked to his closet and dressed up in a simple attire. He wore a buttoned up white shirt with shorts that had overalls. He wore short black socks and dark brown shoes. The young boy walked to another door that was revealed to be the bathroom. He got onto a stool and began to wash his face and teeth. Once done, a knock at the door was head, and a female voice spoke,"Hey, you brat! You better get scrubbing! These floors aren't gonna clean themselves!" The young man got out the bathroom and opened the door to reveal a maid with an annoyed face.

"Honestly! Why are you still here?" She threw a dirty bucket of water on his as she walked away with an evil smirk on her face. The young boy just stared at the bucket and picked it up. He went to the bathroom to wash and went to his closet to get another set of the same outfit he had on earlier.

'Time for another day at the Arison family household...' The young man thought as he began to scrub all the floors inside the entire household. Once done, he went to the kitchen to wash the dishes and make the family's breakfast. He also made his own food as he got out to the dining room and set it up.

The young boy then heard footsteps, a slight hope flickered in his eyes as he walked to the door, but sadly was pulled away by the maid. She then dragged him into his room, which was very simple and plain with a small bed. "Ohohoho~ don't even THINK about telling Duke Arison! If you do, then I'll beat you up until your legs break!"

The maid left not before spitting on the young boy's face. The young wiped off the spit and walked towards the dining room. There in the table was a beautiful family. They all had beautiful white hair and blue eyes with a hue of yellow and some of them with purple eyes that had a hue of blue.

"Wow! Maddy! You cooked this!" A little girl's voice said.

"Absolutely scrumptious! Why, if I could, I would marry you, " a man with a deep voice said.

"Sorry, father, but I think Maddy should be with me," a man with a less deeper voice spoke as he wrapped an arm around Maddy's waist.

"Haha! Don't worry, guys, but this only isn't really that good..." Maddy, the maid who was rude to the young boy, said.

"Maddy, you are so humble. You shouldn't underestimate yourself, " a man with a gentle voice said as he comforted her.

"Awh... you guys," Maddy said in a shaky voice as tears of joy fall down her face.

Everyone began comforting her... but expect the young boy. Instead, he just walked to the counter and ate his food outside. Soon, school was about to start. The young boy was walking to school as he didn't have his own carriage.

Suddenly, a beautiful white carriage passed by him, there inside was the maid and all his family members... The young boy continued to walk. Once he made it to school, a few kids surrounded him.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't the curse! Heheheh!" A boy with a fat and ugly face chuckled.. The boy then embraced the boy with white hair.

"Wassup, Alvin! I saw that disgusting maid earlier! Ugh! She is so fake, like her makeup is literally made of plastic!" The fat boy spoke as he crossed his arms and scrunched his face up in disgust.

"Yea, man!" A boy with a nerdy like voice said. "She was like, 'Oh, have a nice day!'' Ew! Makes me sick to the bone!"

"Yea, Chris! She was like 'hahaha!' Gave me the ICK!" A boy with a skinny body said.

"Haha! Yea, guys... she did the thing again..." Alvin, the white-haired boy, said.

"Seriously!?" All three of the boys yelled as they stared at Alvin with disgust in their eyes.

Alvin sighed and nodded.

"Ugh! That whore! Well, at least we're here, man!" The fat boy said as he patted Alvin on the back.

"Yea, thanks, Logan, Drake, and Chris! You guys are the best friends I could ever have!" Alvin looked at their flustered faces.

"Anyways, we should get going to class!" Chris said, the nerdy guy he was.

"Man, Chris, you're such a nerd, but that's what we live bout ya!" Drake said. He placed his skinny arm around Chris's shoulder.

"We should get to class guys," Alvin said as he began walking to class.

"Ah! Wait for us, Alvin!" All four of them laughed as they arrived to class... late ^^.

==================================

The bell soon ranged. Alvin, Logan, Chris, and Drake were late, again.

"Urrgh... MR ARISON, MR CARRINGTON, MR ELLISON, AND MR DAYTON! You are late.. AGAIN!" The teacher yelled as the four boys covered their ears.

"We're sorry, Mrs Furry..." the four boys said as they all walked to their seats.

"Look, it's the disappointments,"
"Ugh, yea... they're are such a disappointment to their families.."
"I heard the fat one got in trouble for eating again! Haha! What a losar!"
"I heard that nerdy kid was yelled at for being so weak!"
"Look at that scrawny kid! His family is so mad that he doesn't have a magical talent or can't even weird a sword!"
"Look! The cursed boy!"

The room was filled with whispers about the four boys. Though they didn't care as it was the truth... Logan was in trouble for eating again, Chris was yelled at for being so weak, Drake getting his family mad at his weak body... and Alvin, a curse to the Arison family, a murderer who killed the only light, the mother of the Arison family.

___________________________________________

That it! :D
Welp, ik this shit ain't getting enough views, but hey, at least I posted it :D
Hope yall enjoyed this side story :D