04

"ᵀʰᵃᵗ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ, ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᶜʰᵉˢᵗⁿᵘᵗ ʳᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᵃⁿ ʲᵉˡˡʸ "˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

FOOTBALLERS‼️

Isagi:
Shidou getting chosen by Sae
was not on my bingo card

Shidou:
😝

Rin:
Someone mute him

Bachira muted Shidou

Bachira:
Only blue lock players allowed🙄
and (Y/n) 😽

(Y/n):
🤭

Eita:
The game is a week away guys😣

Gagamaru:
I don't know how to be a goalkeeper
but 🤷

(Y/n):
You got this fr😻

Gagamaru:
Thanks 🦄

Bachira:
I'm shitting so bad rn

Yukimiya:
We could tell I can smell it from the hallways🤗

Nanase:
Do you need more toilet paper ?

Bachira:
Yeah 😝

Isagi:
I'm sacrificing Niko to give it to him

Niko:
Ew no barou can do it

Barou:
😐

Nagi:
(Y/n) do you want to play
Minecraft ?

(Y/n):
YES YOU SHOULD JOIN
MY WORLD I BUILT A CUTE HOUSE
‼️❤️

Eita:
When is it my turn

Hiori:
When you stop cheating on your girlfriends
hope this helps

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

(Y/n) sat on the couch within the living room, scrolling through various apps on her phone. Her parents walked into the same room, continuously arguing. Her mom sat to (Y/n)'s left and her dad to her right.

"(Y/n), we have to attend a football match next week since we sponsor Japan's U20 team," Her dad informed.

"Then the next week after that you have a ballet performance. Don't mess up like last time." Her mother warned taking a tight grip on (Y/n)'s wrist.

"My daughter doesn't have to succeed in ballet, she's going to take over my company, right?" Her father grinned. He hastily threw his wife's hand off of his daughters wrist.

(Y/n) was so engulfed in her parents' dreams she didn't even know what she wanted to do with her life. What could she do?

"May I be excused?" (Y/n) questioned. "Of course," Her dad smiled. (Y/n) was quick to get up and go up the stairs towards her room.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Kaiser😴

Dreamt of you 😻

Was my fit hard 🔥🔥🔥

no but I was 😳

KAISER WTF EW
NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN

my bad princess 🤭

🥱

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

STOP CALLINGME

Pick up then 🙄

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

Kaiser😴 is calling...

(Y/n) scoffed before finally answering. "What do you want?" She scoffed, speaking in a foreign language. "Well hello to you too!" A deep, cheery voice exclaimed.

"Oh fuck off," (Y/n) rolled her eyes. A raspy laugh escaped from the other line. "My apologies, my dear," Kaiser responded.

"Do you still do ballet?" He questioned. "Yes." She said blandly. Kaiser sighed at her responses.

"Don't be like this-" "Like what? Like not up to your standards is that it?" (Y/n) cut him off. She was hiding her sadness behind a front of anger. He could tell from the crack in her voice.

"(Y/n), it's not like that," Kaiser sighed. "It was always like that, Kaiser!" She said. Her finger shakily hung up before her phone was flug against her pillow.

(Y/n) felt hot tears fell from the corners of her eyes. She took in a deep breath before wiping away the never ending stream of tears. She sure loved people who never loved her back.

(Y/n) never had anyone who she could tell anything to. She was tired of bottling it up inside of her. Almost like a water balloon who's ready to pop up on impact.

Never satisfied they would tell her. All she wanted was someone to love her back.

Kaiser's not a bad guy 😣 he's just a bit silly 🤷

Anyways next chapter will be the u20 vs blue lock game ‼️‼️ I'm not excited to write that might skip it 😴