𝟎𝟑❤︎︎

ANIYAH KENNEDY"i love you alright?"

ANIYAH KENNEDY
"i love you alright?"

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
8:30AM

ANIYAH walked into the school building as she pulled her hoodie over her head. it was gloomy outside from the current rain.

aniyah put her umbrella up as she went over to her locker. it didn't seem like anybody was actually there today.

aniyah stopped infront of her locker as she opened it. she quickly put her stuff in before turning around and heading towards the classroom.

aniyah walked inside seeing the classroom half empty with only probably around 10 people in there. she was around 10 minutes late because she didn't have a ride to school today.

she looked around seeing the usual spots she sat at with ddot and notti were empty. she quickly mugged her head back before pulling out her phone.

aniyah walked over to her seat as she felt eyes on her. she lglanced up seeing lori and her friend staring at her with stank faces.

aniyah just rolled her eyes as she sat down. lori didn't intimidate her at all. and it was crazy to aniyah that she thought she did.

aniyah didn't exactly have any friends besides ddot, dd, and notti. and if notti never came up to her, she wouldn't of had anybody.

so she was incredibly greatful for all three boys, they changed her lives in many ways that she wouldn't change for the world.

aniyah got a text from notti saying he was there along with ddot as she quickly got up and exited the classroom going over to her locker.

aniyah looked over seeing notti and ddot before going up to them. "yall dayroom." aniyah said crossing her arms as the boys laughed.

"my bad twin, we woke up late." notti said as aniyah nodded slowly. she turned forward examining the hallway before she saw a glimpse of dd going into the men's washroom.

aniyah squinted her eyes, and she definitely knew that was dd by the way he looked. nobody had the features dd did, and he couldn't be topped.

"hold on yall, i gotta use the bathroom." aniyah said as the two boys nodded. she then headed towards the bathroom before stopping infront of the men's.

"dd come here please." aniyah said from outside of the bathroom. she heard silence before she saw dd coming out of the bathroom confused.

"why you outside the men bathroom..?" dd asked aniyah cluelessly as she just shook her head before grabbing his arm and leading them into a empty classroom.

notti looked up seeing aniyah dragging his brother somewhere before he pointed. "what is they doing..?" notti asked as ddot looked up seeing what he was pointing at.

"they finna kiss." ddot said playfully as notti laughed before nodding his head.

aniyah held onto dd tightly as he watched her confused, she then led them into a empty classroom before shutting the door. and she made sure nobody could see in so they would have some privacy.

"talk, what's wrong with you dd?" aniyah asked with her arms crossed as dd fell quiet. he didn't know if he should tell aniyah everything, but she was his bestfriend and they told eachother everything.

it just kind of got out of place ever sing dd started dating lori. she would tell him who not to hang out with, and usually dd would say no. but she started telling him she would break up with him if he didn't listen.

and of course he listened. lori was his first  girlfriend, his first love, and he didn't wanna lose her. and she used that as her advantage.

"whatchu talkin about niy?" dd asked fake curious as aniyah rolled her eyes before sitting down on the counter. dd looked like he hadn't slept or eaten in days, lori was really taking a toll on him

"did you and that devil break up again? you look like shit." aniyah said honestly as dd mugged his head back offended.

"oh thanks." dd said sarcastically as he let out a small laugh. but aniyah wasn't laughing, and this was a serious matter.

"she puts her hands on you and you think it's funny, it's not funny dd that's abuse." aniyah said getting more serious as dd threw his hands up.

"calm down, we can talk." dd said sitting down as aniyah let out a big sigh. dd wasn't taking her serious, and she didn't know what else to do.

"it's lori, she keep seeing us talk and she keeps getting mad at me." dd said truthfully as aniyah's mouth parted slightly.

"what are you talking about." she asked confused before tilting her head as dd looked up at her.

"she doesn't like you aniyah...like at all, and everybody know that shit." dd said crossing his arms as aniyah rolled her eyes before shrugging

"well obviously i knew that, are you scared of her or something..?" aniyah asked dd concerned before he shook his head quickly.

"why would i be scared of her, i'm my own person." dd said, but he didn't even know who he was trying to convince. he didn't sound so sure.

"okay i'll believe you, but she can't do anything about it unless you let her. we're supposed to be bestfriends but i feel like we're strangers nowadays dd." aniyah said swinging her feet as dd looked at her apologetically.

"i know..and im sorry niy." dd said as aniyah looked at him. and he did look genuinely sorry. so aniyah could accept his apology.

"you're forgiven, just don't let her ruin our friendship dd. we've been with eachother through thick and thin, are you gonna let her ruin that?" aniyah asked him before hopping off the counter.

"no, we besties for the restie." dd said smirking as aniyah laughed before going up to him and hugging him. "i love you dickhead, and i just wanna see you happy.." aniyah lingered as dd held onto her tightly.

she knew deep down she was the best for dd, lori ruined everything. and dd couldn't see it because he was so in love. but aniyah would try her best to support her bestfriend, if she couldn't do it in another way.

"i wanna see you happy too, and you know i love you mo'" dd said with a smile before the two pulled away laughing.

"cmon let's go to class before both of them flip out." aniyah said as dd laughed before following her.

but little did they know, there was eyes watching them the whole time.