02

" What....?" Chan said as he looked at felix quizzically.

" what do you mean youre not single i legit heard you say nothing about a partner the whole we were here you just kept talking about a bin or binnie whatever . But neve..." cutting himself off the older dragged a hand down his face before walking towards the crying felix.

" hey hey shhhh hun you gotta calm down or youre gonna make yourself pass out.." sitting next to felix he started rubbing circles on his back to calm him down .

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Felix yelled as he flung the other males hand off his back.

"What the fuck am i gonna do....?" He asked himself as he stood up from the floor and began pacing.

Chan sighing to himself before trying to calm the younger down.

" you gotta chill, it not like you HAVE to tell your partner or whatever that you cheated, right? Unless you have a death wish or something." Chan chuckled to himself.

Felix glared at the taller man, eyes starting to fill with tears again as he spoke.

"I...i cant! He's gonna be home when i get there...he's gonna ask questions!! What am i gonna say?! He's  gonna ask where I've been! What I've been doing! I just...cant!"

" hun you gotta cool it your gonna end up hyperventilating or something.." chan said as he walked up to the younger and rested his larger hands on the younger males shoulders.

He didn't know what to do either to be completely honest. If it were him in this situation would he react the same way? He honestly didn't know...

What he did know was the beauty sobbing in front of him was something special, something he wanted for himself.

Clearing his throat he spoke.

" how about this sweet cheeks?..."

He wiped the tears from Felix's eyes as he continued to speak, resting their foreheads together softly and looking into the distraught males eyes.

" ill take you home and you act as if nothing happened, yeah? If he asks questions you deflect and if he's suspicious of anything just deny it. He wouldn't know anything unless you tell him.. what do you think? Can you do that for me?"

Felix slowly nodded as he blushed heavily from the close position they were both in.

He couldn't believe he was agreeing to this but he would do anything not to get caught in this situation. Anything.

" Great" chan said as he softly kissed Felix's forehead before walking towards his closet pulling out the clothes the younger was wearing the night they had met.

" lets get you cleaned up and ready to go okay?"

Without answering felix took his clothes and walked to what he assumed was the bathroom.

Changing quickly, he came back out and walk towards chan, eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

"Lets go please..." felix said as he walked past chan and towards the front door. Glancing slightly at the lavish interior of the , what he just realized, grand home.

"Alright sweet cheeks" chan called from behind him, grabbing his keys and jacket as he also walked towards the front door, opening it for felix to step outside.

Walking towards his expensive looking car he opened to door for felix before getting in himself.

"So where are we going?"

Felix glanced at him before telling him the address to his house.

20 min time skip ig

Chan parked in front of the run down apartment building where felix and his partner lived.

Without speaking felix grabbed the door to his side and opened it quickly stepping outside, not wanting to be seen by anyone.

"Hey sweet cheeks!" Chan called from inside the tinted out car. " if everything doesn't work out you know where to find me, yeah? Give me a call sometime my numbers in your phone." Without waiting for a reaction chan sped off.

Confused as to what the other male was talking about, Felix pulled out his phone and just as the older male said his number was added into his phone under the name "Chan😫"

"What an absolute cunt" he thought to himself as he turned around, still looking down at the newly added contact in his phone. Not paying attention to who was walking towards him.

"Hey felix! Whose car was that? It looks kinda familiar..."

Looking up from his phone his heart stopped a little as he saw who was walking towards him.

"Jisung? Wh...what are you doing here??"

A/n: Annnnnnnnnnd cut! How did yall like this chapter??? I feel like it could be better but eh it's whatever ig. But do yall noticed something about our boy felix? Hes not worried about hurting ppl or his partner hes just worried about getting caught which sucks bro cuz like what about changbinnnnnn. Dont worry binnie baby come my way ill treat you right!!!😫😫😫 jkjkjk 👀 anyways love yall and hope yall enjoy the chapter!!!

Fujo out!!!