𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖? 𝕄𝕂𝟙 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥

____

____

This is the music I think of everytime I see this man on screen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-8V_j5jVQc"

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6foZpzsg0k"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Outworld festival.

The city of Outworld is a hive of noise and activity, as people from all over the realm come to celebrate at the annual festival. Banners and flags line the main streets, and music fills the air as people dance and sing in celebration. A grand parade occurs in the center, with all types of people marching and showing off their talents, including warriors from various lands.

All for the celebration of a new challenger from Earthrealm: Raiden.

His brown eyes cast amongst the crowd of diverse species in pure awe. "Those are Centaurians-- and Shokan!" He excitedly pointed out the familiar beings to his teacher on his left.

Liu Kang, the teacher in question, grinned at the young man's enthusiasm. Although the stress of his world and much more weight were on him, he still couldn't help but smile at the new warrior's glee, feeling slightly at ease due to the mortal.

"The six armed beings are Naknadans." Across from them was one of the princesses of this land, even one of Raiden's future competitors. Princess Malienna, a fierce fighter and soon ruler. Her voice was laced with authority and strength as her serious gaze glanced at her people and the two men ahead of her.

"The monks described them, but seeing them in person..." Raiden couldn't even finish his sentence as he looked among the crowd, wonder etching across his face.

His teacher began to speak to the princess across from them, but Raiden couldn't even focus anymore. Something has caught his attention.

Amongst the colors and festivities, in the midst of it all, stood a man quietly observing the festivities from afar. His hair was waving due to the movement of the others around him and his red haori weaved in the wind. His red eyes were following Liu Kang with a soft gaze before meeting Raiden's with an inquisitive stare.

The man looked purely dangerous but nothing about him showed any hostile intent toward any civilian here, like a guard dog curious about the new guest.

Without warning, the carriage he was in jerked to a stop causing Raiden to let out a quiet gasp as he balanced himself.