Case 4. The Murderer Who Returned From Hell: Chapter 03. Murder

As soon as Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang got home, they were surrounded by lots of cats.

A group of big cats and kittens all pounced on Zhan Zhao, rubbing against him.

Carrying a number of large and small luggage, everyone went inside together.

Gong Sun and Zhan Zhao, who slept well on the plane, continued to discuss the Wheel of Caleb while unpacking the suitcases. Bai Jintang and Bai Yutang, who hadn't slept well, quickly went upstairs to take a bath and get ready for bed.

Gong Sun opened a huge suitcase and took out several large and small boxes. The twins leaned up curiously and asked, "damn, are these all illegal things?"

Gong Sun opened a box and showed it to them.

The twins caught a glimpse of a skeleton before they turned and ran away while shouting, "Oh my god!"

Gong Sun took out the skeleton and put it on the table.

Zhan Zhao reached out and touched it. "Is it a replica of the crystal skeleton?"

"Mmhmm." Gong Sun nodded. "It's an alarm clock." With that, he pressed the button... The alarm sounded with a creepy laughter.

"So cool!" Zhan Zhao said as he looked at it admiringly.

At this time, another car stopped outside.

Frightened by Gong Sun's skull alarm, the twins leaned against the entrance of the stairs on the second floor and said, "Chi Chi and Zhao Zhen are back..."

Before the two of them entered, they heard a lion's roar... Li Siben had not seen Bai Chi and Zhao Zhen for a long time, so it rushed out, placing its claws around Bai Chi and rubbing its head against him.

Zhao Zhen and Bai Chi managed to come in, put down their luggage and lay down on the sofa.

Li Siben hugged the two and continued to rub against them.

Zhao Zhen patted Li Siben on the big head and sighed. "What a thrilling trip. I almost couldn't make it back."

While the twins were opening Bai Chi's suitcase to look for the presents, they asked, "what happened? Did you guys encounter turbulence?"

"There was nothing wrong with the plane. It was the driver you called to pick us up." Zhao Zhen leaned on the sofa with a pillow.

The twins looked at each other. "No way! Mr. Meng is a good driver and has been our driver for many years."

"Let Zhan Zhao take a look first." Zhao Zhen said helplessly, "the driver slammed on the brakes at least three times along the way, drove in the wrong lane twice, and even ran a red light."

"What?!" Da Ding was surprised.

Holding Li Siben's big furry head, Xiao Bai nodded. "Yeah, he seemed a bit out of it. The first time, he said he saw a man on the rear window of the car. Then, he suddenly said he hit a child. Afterwards, he almost drove into the opposite lane."

"Then what happened?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Later, Chi Chi and I drove him to the hospital, and then told his family to come and look after him before we left." Zhao Zhen shrugged his shoulders.

"What?!" Xiao Ding opened his mouth wide. He took out his phone and said, "I'll ask his family to see how he's doing."

Bai Yutang took a bath, wiped his hair, and saw Zhao Zhen and Bai Chi after coming out. After finding out what happened to them, he asked, "how was the airport when you arrived?"