(◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ knj

‼️WARNING self harm📍

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn's POV....... 💜

Me and namjoon has been dating for 11 months now. We are a sweet couple but this few months hes been distant to me. Hes been hanging out with his girl friend hwasa. Im gonna say to you im getting jealous already.

There is a time that hwasa is the name I've been hearing in our daily talk at dinner. Hwasa this, hwasa that, hwasa like this, hwasa like that. I feel hurt because of that but im not saying anything because i don't want him to think that im too much just because he is close with a woman.

Im at my friends house because my bff just arrived here from canada for school. He is liam my childhood best friend.

We are having a dinner and talking about our lives. "How's life here in korea its been 5 years,how are u and namjoon,still getting sweeter and sweeter huh😏." He said. I smile at him and continue eating. "Why, what happened you seem like its not getting better ahh, something happend.

" namjoon is so distant to me his always with hwasa and im getting jealous but i cant tell him cus i dont wanna sound so childish to him"i told lian and sip my coffee." You should told him that and be honest and maybe his going to understand"he told me with gentle voice cuz he knew that im sensitive when it comes to the love of my life.

Namjoon still didn't know about why me and my ex broke up. I became insecure about how i act or even talk to my boyfriend because of my ex because my ex told me that im too childish because im getting jealous over a little things and thats the start that im always overthink every thing i do.

"Poor u YN but i wish you two could fix your problem"i just shrugged and keep drinking my coffee." Ohh its 9 already im going home now liam"i said and stand up"ok wanna send u off. "" yeass plssss lili😊"i said and hug his arms just like before.

>>>>skip _in front of the house_>>>>>

"Thanks liam." I said and wave at him. He beep at me and drove off.

I get in the house and i heard talking and laughs.

"Oh yn your here evening babe." Namjoon great me from his sit and then keep talking with hwasa and that made me mad and sad but i act like im not.

" its getting late is hwasa is not going yet." I told them while getting water in the fridge." Oh no she's staying, we are going to make a project that we are partnering with."he said and smile at me.

"Oh okie" i smile a little and walk with defeat cuz i know i dont have the courage and my eyes is getting blurry cuz of upcoming tears.

I take a shower and sleep cuz i know namjoon is not going to bed so soon.

_____time____skip______

I feel hurt.

But im scared.

I wanna say to him how i feel.

But i dont want us to fight.

I keep silent.

But the silent keep stabbing me.

Me and namjoon is nothing but a blunt candy.

Not like in the pass that me and him is the sweetest candy around the world.

It so hurt.

My birthday he forgot.

I didn't talk.