June 23rd,2027

People are gathered in the backyard of Dylan and Oakley's home for Dylan to announce his campaign for president of the United States

Oakley walks onto the stage to the microphone

Oakley: I couldn't be more proud to be stand infront of you all today to celebrate this milestone moment for my husband Dylan he's the most courageous man I love him so much please welcome Dylan Kwasniewski
The crowd cheers
Dylan: hello everyone, thank you for coming out tonight our county is going great thanks to do Donald Trump but there is room for improvement also.  We have roads to fix crime issues in liberal cities to fix and a senate to fix and get to be on republic side for some of the middle political view  senate members meaning they support right and left policies. We gotta get them on the right fully. We need to strengthen our immigration policies even further. By excluding a few more countries deserving of ban to immigrate Iran being one of them, we gotta ban china that's for sure and ban North Korea they already can't really leave but ban them would help reassure  it. I stand will the American public and will do what's right for America build on the America trump has gave us. We will build upon America and make it even more and great again even more. Let's keep the legendary Kennedy Family origins in politics. Yeah my mom's mom dated Robert F Kennedy in college that's how my mom came about. So tonight I'm announcing my candidacy for president of the United States as a republican candidate.
The crowd cheers
Dylan walks off

After the announcement
Dylan posts to his Instagram the news of his candidacy for president of the United States.

Meanwhile at White House

A Trump staffer rushes into the Oval Office
Staffer: Mr president your gonna wanna see this tweet that was put out and has gained a lot of re tweets and views
President trump: give it here
President Trump reads it nods his head
President Trump: holy shit. This dude has legendary Kennedy family origins. I bet there all gonna be like shocked that they never knew of this. Especially Robert F Kennedys kids.

Meanwhile in Texas
Dylans phone rings
Dylan: hello this is Dylan Kwasniewski
Kerry Kennedy: hello this is Kerry Kennedy I saw your announcement for running for president of the United States. My dad dated a girl in college she got pregnant and had your mom and my dad never said anything about it. Why wouldn't my dad say anything to me and my siblings about this. Like what the heck
Dylan: actually he never knew my mom existed he broke up with my mom's mom like 4 weeks later after he got her pregnant. So he never knew but now you all know.
Kerry Kennedy: the Kennedy family has origins in the democratic side. To hear you being a republican is actually a very refreshing change for the Kennedy family. We could use some shake up in my extended family for once. And I technically have a step sister this is crazy we'd love to meet her sometime.

Dylan: ummm about that she passed away 7 in a half years ago from a heart attack.
Kerry Kennedy: omg what. Well I'm very sorry for your loss.
Dylan: my dad had his grieving period which was 2 months then he started to go clubbing more with his two single friends met a woman who swept him off his feet like love at first sight which my mom didn't have with my dad. Needless to say he's married to her 6 years now. And  I have a 4 year old step brother and sister there twins. Yeah she's 40 years old my dad is 50 years old
Yeah ten year gap but it's cool she's nice. And honestly she's nicer than my mom was. I thought my dad was in so much love with my mom from what it seemed but then his newer wife came in the picture and I have literally never seen him so so smitten and in love with someone as much as he is. Oh they gush about one another on social.  Yeah so sorry you won't get to meet my mom Kerry.
Kerry: it's okay and any family member meaning my step sister I never knew about is a family member of me and my extended family. So welcome to the fam Dylan.
Dylan: yeah bet you'd think I am crazy if I say I have 8 kids
Kerry Kennedy: omg your joking right
Dylan: nope my wife Oakley and I have 8 adopted kids there all teenagers we adopted them 9 years ago one year after we married. They were in middle school or elementary at the time. Yeah we love them. So much so that they've been raised on a farm with chores they gotta do. I used to do most of them but now with my campaign there gonna have to step up and do more even the ones I did myself and they didn't do. Yeah got farm animals and 5 acres of land.
Kerry Kennedy: oh wow that's amazing well I'll let you go congrats on your campaign Dylan. You'll do great.
End of call