Chapter 4:

SOOJI'S POV:

As I said from earlier, I will go home alone because they couldn't stop bickering around me lately about who should I come home with, and about what happened between me and Harin is still playing in my head, how come we did something bad without our parents' knowing? was it bad though that we actually enjoyed it?

As I walked back to my house, a few minutes later, I arrived. This is more better than taking a bus, my house is just near, and I was thinking of going to the playground again but I have to changed my clothes first.

Before I stepped inside, I removed my shoes and now, I'm inside as I dropped my bag on the couch and walked straight to the bathroom.

I opened the door as I started unbuttoning my uniform, but I noticed something in my chest, I looked closer at the mirror to scan it, to my surprised, it's a mark. A purple mark, Harin made this.

I tried to brushed it off by water but won't go away, damn. What if my Dad sees this? that guy is so strict and he'd honestly thought I got a boyfriend.

But I remember my concealer, I might be putting it there instead for tomorrow, Dad's coming home in the next day, finally. I can be able to hangout with my friends now.

I already changed my clothes as I stepped outside, I got my favorite bool with me so I can read without feeling any boredom.

I went out the house and walked towards the nearby playground.

The fresh air won't stopped swaying my hair away, it's a little bit better that I got an earphones in my ears as I listened to the song.

When I reached the swing, I sat down, enjoying the atmosphere, as I finally opened the book to chapter 4, if I didn't get to tell you. I received this book as a gift from someone in my school, I don't know why are they giving me these things but don't have the courage to face, well, admirers are really shy to face their crushes.

Lately I remember the necklace, I just let Jaeun took it, since Harin doesn't want me to wear it and if she sees it I'm wearing it she'd might completely tear it away from my neck and demands a punishment.

I just knew she's that type of the girl, she's getting what she wants.

I stopped thinking about her and just focus on the book, as I read it.

' deep down, she's nervous to approach the girl that she likes...

that she ended up pleasuring her inside the school, everybody must know that the school is her home.'

I do remembers something in those sentences, there's no way that a fictional story is connecting on what's happening to my life right now?

Well. It's just a story.

I continued, as I turned it to the next page which is still chapter 4.

' Honestly, she got girls wrapped around her fingers, she doesn't mind that because she's not interested at all, '

' But here comes, Jang Daah, approaching her once again, she couldn't refused that girl, she just couldn't.'

I'm almost reading the last sentence, when I felt a pair of hands patted my shoulders, I flinches so hard when I saw Jaeun, smiling.

I immediately closes the book, but Jaeun noticed it.

" What's with the book?! I thought you don't like reading stories?!" Jaeun shouts, as she stole the book away from me.

" Yah. Don't read it."

" Woah! you're in the chapter 4 already?" I tried to stole it away from her but she won't let me, she even reads it loud that made me facepalm myself.