📖. 10

Jungkook's POV...

I couldn't have been any happier as I had finally made a move to tell Jimin how I actually felt.
I haven't slept so peaceful in a long time before last night.

Waking up and getting ready for work  felt just right as me and Jimin were finally a real couple. The atmosphere on our way to the campus was warm and comfortable but the moment we arrived and I had switched off the car I sensed Jimin tensing up.

As I look towards him I saw him lost in his thoughts looking out to the campus where everyone was either sitting or standing waiting for the bell to indicate first period it finally hit me.

"I can pull out of the parking lot so that you can get out at the corner if your not ready to let them know..." at first I thought Jimin didn't hear me because I was about to pull out the parking lot when he finally spoke.

"no no it's not needed it's time to get it out and not be afraid..." Jimin look towards me as he gave me a small smile, I return the smile but bigger as I take his hand and kiss the back of it.

I move out of my side going around towards Jimin's side opening the car door for him.
He blush a light shade as he stretched his hand out to my waiting one.

I can see the students look towards my car as they didn't expect me bringing someone. Gasps were heard as Jimin is finally revealed for everyone.

Jimin started feeling uncomfortable with the whispers going on as we made our way into campus. Things about him seducing me and all but just as I was about to correct them Tae popped up doing it instead.

"GOOD MORNING MRS AND MR JEON...!" knowing he said that out loud to shut everyone up and the amount of gasp I heard made me smirk

"Park Taehyung!..." Jimin scolded him only for him to giggle like a naughty child.

After greeting each other Tae and Jimin were headed towards they lockers as I'm to head to the teachers lounge but just as they walked of I grabbed Jimin's hand.

"what's it?..."Jimin look at me confused.

" Your just gonne walk away without saying properly goodbye." I narrowed my eyes playfully at Jimin waiting on him.

" Goodbye Jungkookie" Jimin smiled at me as he turned to walk off again. But just as he's about to turn fully I grabbed him by his waist pulling him tightly against my chest leaving no space between us.

Before Jimin could protest I had my lips on his kissing him passionately for all to see. At first he was frozen in place but the moment I swiped my tongue across his bottom lip he gave me full access as he started to respond to the kiss.

After wat felt like an hour but was actually a few min or so we finally pulled apart. Looking at Jimin's flushed face and swollen lips had me hard in an instant but Tae brought us back to reality.

"Okay if the two of you are done can we please go cause I'm feeling lonely now..." Tae pouts as he turns towards his locker mumbling "now i miss my man."

Jimin giggle at his best friend before turning towards me. Face blushing as he looks at the ground.

"Bye Jungkookie.." He kissed my cheek running after Taehyung.

For the rest of the day I had a smile. At every class I was asked about what happened in the hallway. And to stop any falls rumors I told them the truth about me being married to Jimin before I even started teaching here and that If anyone were to mess with him they were to face me.

But all I got in return was congratulations and a few pouting girls.

You would thought that when Jimin was in my classroom I would favor him but he made sure nothing like that happened, just waved at me as he moved towards his desk.

°°°°°°°°°°
The day went by smoothly as we made our way home together. I couldn't be any happier for our new being.