Chapter 2: Bad morning

It was dark outside and the sky was a deep blood red. The sky had dark, heavy clouds. they seemed fluffy even though it looked like it could storm it any moment. Hilda was walking. Her walk was mechanical and seemed almost inhuman. she walked down the street with anger and numbness flowing through her body. her Rusty ax dragged behind her.

     She ran until she saw Frida. The sight of the black girl made her blood boil. She wanted to kill her. she picked up her Rusty ax and then- 

Hilda's alarm clock rang out like an aulos. "Ugh...." Hilda stretched her arms wide. "Time for another terrible day.." Hilda got up off her bed and walk towards the bathroom. She pulled out her makeup bag (which was actually her moms) and began to cover her eyelids with dark eyeshadow and began to use dark eyeliner as well. Hilda then brushed her hair to cover one eye.  she looked edgy but that's how she liked it. she spat in the sink before going to the dining room to eat breakfast.

"Morning Hilda! Oh my! What have you done to your face? Have you gotten into my makeup again?" Johanna asked. Hilda looked down at the bowl on the table. It was full of bland soggy cereal and milk. "Hilda! Listen to me! I am your mother!-" But she was interrupted by Hilda picking up her cereal and dumping it on the floor and then throwing the cereal bowl at Max Speed at Joanna's face. the cereal bowl cracked on her face on impact and slit her cheek open. "HILDA! HOW COULD YOU??" Hilda spat on the floor before grabbing her backpack and walking out to catch the bus to go to school.