Chapter 2

People are actually reading?
Anyways
I based this chapter off of a chat I had on Character. Ai, and I wrote the same thing that happened there, well not completely the same but you get my point :D
___________
Y/N POV:
I sit down reading a book in the library, It was break time and I didn't really know what to do. Until another book hit my face
"OW, WHO WAS THAT?!" I yelled.
I could hear laughing, it came from the bookshelf behind me, I walked behind the shelf.

There was 2 students, I didn't know who they were but one was a long haired boy with a black top and an A+ on his head another one was a girl with black & white hair with 2+2=8 written on it. I realized that they also went to the same class as me. I forgot their names though, "Excuse me?" I ask them.

The white long haired boy stood up and said,
"Oh, It's the new kid, they already look like a target".
"We should, hah." The girl responded.
"What are you two talking about? Did you two throw a book at my face?"
"Yeah, and?" The girl responded back to me.

"Why?" I ask them.
"You keep asking questions." She said.
The boy responded "Yeah, why don't we just target her and Claire?"
"What are you two talking about?" I responded

"None of your business." They both said as they fleed the library.

I didn't know why they left
until I looked at the time, "FUCK, WHY DIDN'T THE BELL RING, MAYBE I DIDN'T HEAR IT" I thought to myself.

I ran as fast as I could to the classroom. When I arrived, the whole class was staring at me. It became akward and quiet until Ms. Grace cleared her throat and spoke up.

"Mind telling us why you're late?"

"Sorry Miss, I had to uh, go get my stuff in my locker and I tripped and dropped all my stuff so I had to pick all of them up and I didn't realize that the bell rang." I lied to her.

She sighed "sit down".
_____
I hear some students whispering

"look, the new kid's not even listening"

"Yeah it's pathetic."

I realize I haven't been paying attention and I've just been staring blankly at my notebook. "shit" I whisper to myself.

A few minutes later. The bell rang and it was time for math class. I didn't understand anything Ms. Grace taught us because well, I guess I didn't listen...

I grab my things and head to math class. Until I tripped over someone's foot. "How does the floor taste?".

I realize it was the same people from the library, "What do you want?" I said, trying to stay calm".

"Just wanted to humiliate you, geez you have no sense of humor." The girl responded.

"Get over it." The boy with long hair responded.

I stand back up while I'm genuinely mad as fuck.

"HOW ABOUT YOU GET OVER THIS" I yell out as I spray pepper spray in his eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he starts rubbing his eyes.
"ZIP, GET HER" He yells out.
The girl or Zip started chasing me in the halls, it was all so childish but I knew that I had to run.

Zip picked up the pepper spray bottle I accidentally dropped while running. I knew I fucked up when I dropped it.

Zip threw a can at me and it hit my back but I didn't stop running.

"OLIVER, GRAB THE PEPPER SPRAY"
Zip shouted.

I run around the halls until I bump into the white haired boy again.

"You really fucked up this time" he stated while he sprayed the pepper spray that I dropped that Zip gave to him, "ACK-" i shouted as I feel the unbearable pain in my eyes, it was so unbearable that I bit his arm and he started screaming as well. Zip

Zip ran towards us and tried to pull me off but while an attempt to do so, Oliver tripped and all three of us roller down he stairs.

And all of us were screaming? Laughing? Shocked? We had so many mixed emotions, it was so wild.

We eventually landed on another girl, I think her name was Claire, causing her to fall over and crash to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!" She shouted.

"SORRY, MY BAD" as I try to run until I bump into a teacher.
______________________________________
.

751 words