CHAPTER 68

JIN's POV

"And now you like me?"
.
.
.
Napatingin ako sa Omega kong payapa at mahimbing na natutulog sa tabi ko.

"What do you mean by 'like'?.... You mean a Romance??"

Tanong ko pa sa Omega kong tulog na nakaharap sa akin. Tumawa ako ng sarkastiko pagkatapos ko iyong sabihin.

"That's ridiculous! I never liked someone else and of course, I don't and never like you too! Why would I like you anyway? You don't have a title, a good status, a beautiful life and past,.... You don't have anything that can make me impress and get my attention!.... You are nothing!"

Padiing sabi ko sa pagmumukha niya.

"How shameless of you to direct and didn't doublethink asking me if I like you without thinking 'what is your role in my life'? And why did you asked that kind of question on me anyway? Isn't it obvious that I don't and I will never have feelings for you?"

Dugtong ko pa at tiningnan siya ng mariin at sinuri ang bawat anggulo ng mukha niya, mula sa noo, kilay, mga mata niyang nakapikit, ang may kakapalan niyang pilik mata, ang ilong niyang bumagay sa mukha niya, maliit niyang pisnge, at ang manipis niyang labing halos araw-araw kong gusto halikan at tikman.

I have a lots of thoughts that I want to say, and mock him for his absurb thinking but I can't 'cause my mind got blank and all my conscious is gone and it's just me, my eyes and mind got stock looking at his soothing sleeping face.

"I.... I will never like.... you!"

I said while forcefully getting back my senses and my stock eyes that has been staring at him for awhile now.

"I will not like you..."

Mahinang sabi ko at di ko na napigilan ang sarili kong halikan sa labi ang natutulog kong Omega sa tabi ko.

"I will never like you!"

Ulit ko at hinalikan ulit siya sa labi.

"I will never feel something romance to you!"

I said again ang kiss him again on the lips.

"I swear...... I will not fell for you!"

I said it again and again as well as kissing him again and again.

Fvck! Why I can't stop myself from kissing him everytime I  decline liking and falling for him? The more I reject liking him, the more I want to kiss him and caress him!

"Hmmm..."

I stop and look at my Omega when I heared him groan.

'Am I too loud? Or did I overdo kissing him?'

I hug him and gently tap and caress his back like I'm doing to make the baby go back to sleep.
Natauhan ako at napatigil sa ginagawa ko.

"Dámn it! I'm really acting not myself everytime he's near at me! I act so weird and I looks so soft towards him!"

Sabi ko at napabuntong hininga.

"I feel like I'm slowly loosing my true self!..."

Mahinang sambit ko at tiningnan ulit ang Omega ko.

"It's your fault! I will not be like this if you haven't come to my life! I will still be cool, serious, calm, cold, doesn't care what's around me, only focuses on my life, status, title, business, my Gang, and money!.... I will still and live like that if you haven't come to my life... You..
.
.
... You change my life and myself and now I'm confuse! I'm confuse of what really my true self is!
I feel so soft when it comes to you, and if I feel soft, I'm vulnerable!
I didn't pay attention and I keep denying it to myself but,.... This is really my first time to feel so vulnerable from somebody else, and that 'somebody else' is you! It's you Mine,it's you!
And I hate you so much for making me like this!..... I hate you more for sometimes, making my heart flatter just by looking at you and hearing you call my name!...  And I really like you calling my name, and I will be down if you say a sentence without my name in it!..."