15.Business Ball

Ruhi

I got ready for breakfast and saw bhai and papa already sitting there having some discussion and breakfast I greeted them and sat next to dad with a plate full of waffles and milkshake.

What are you discussing about where are you going? I asked while having the first bite of my favourite breakfast

Business ball ... Dad replied in a cold tone...I know he hates being at business parties but he has to..

Really?? I asked in a surprised tone... because I have not been to a business ball ever

That's nice...whom are you taking with you? I asked

He is going with Trisha and I want you to be my partner... Dad said while eating while bhai was just busy doing something on his phone...he is the coldest person but when he is around me or Trisha bhabi he isn't like that...

Sure daddy.. I replied ... because i will be going to the first business ball ever...I hope it is fun...

After having breakfast we sat in the car
Rishi bhai was dropping me to college ..
"Bhai." I called sweetly and my brother who looked at me with mischievous eyes knowing that i wants something from him.

"What do you want?" He asked making my eyes widened.

"How do you know that I want something." I asked innocently making him smile at me.

"I know everything about you. Now tell me." Не asked stopping the car outside of my college.

"Actually I don't have any dress to wear tonight." I shyly admitted looking down .

He smiled and took out his black card from his wallet before handing it to me .

My eyes shone with happiness and i hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much bhai. I love you the most."

"And I love you even more. Enjoy." He ruffled her hair after backing away from the hug.

"I'll go shopping straight after college. Hmm?" I asked.

"Fine. I'll send the driver to pick you up." He informed and waved at me back after I exited from the car.

I went inside where sanvi was waiting for me...she asked me if we should bunk the class.

Bunking class on the very 3rd day?? I asked because my eyes widened when she said we should bunk the class.

Yess...it will be fun...I thought of doing something extraordinary today
She replied while putting her arms around her chest

I haven't done this before but i thought it would be fun...she told me we should go to the trampoline park ...

I was about to call daksh and raj we well...but she told me that she already had called Amaya and daksh and Daksh told her that he will get Raj as well.

We reached outside the college and saw daksh and raj waiting outside the car.
I hugged them and saw sanvi and daksh got a better bond in just a day ..and on other hand I could clearly see...my not so lover friend.... ogling my friend ...

Bhai? Amaya said as she saw daksh
Do they know each other...? I was thinking when daksh asked Amaya?
And raj questioned "Do you guys know each other?"

"Yes " they both replied in unison.

I was looking at both of them ... how do they know each other?

"Well ...he is my bua's son and I have such a nice bond with both my cousins" Amaya replied