the pie mystery

Characters: Lloyd & Arin
Age: 15/16 (A) 22/23 (L)

ENJOY!!!

(LLOYD'S POV)

so, for a few days now it seems that random pies...? Keep showing up at my bed and I have no clue why.

Now, I do know that arin does bake pies after all. But, is he the one doing this? And if so, why? Well... I'm gonna find that out today!

There goes nothing...

I make my way to arin and Sora's bedroom. I slide open their door to be greeted with... Nobody. Hm. Maybe they're training?

I exit the main door as I see sora training on the training course yet, still no arin. I wonder where he could be? Maybe I should ask her.

I walk up to sora and stop her. She turns around quickly with a smile. "sora, have you seen arin?" I question.

"hm... No, why?" she wonders as she holds her chin with her hand with a confused look. "I- uhm. okay then.. well, thank you anyway, sora." I walk away as I hear her whisper to herself.

I walk around inside the monastery wondering where arin could be. It feels like I've checked everywhere! Maybe he left? on his own? I hope not...

as I come to a stop I hear something rustling. could that be him? I rush over there and find arin holding a pie.

he turns around and jumps at little at the sight of me. We stay silent for a few second until I speak up. "arin! There you are! I've been looking for you all over.. I... Have a question." I walk up to him as he gulps nervously.

"Why do you keep putting pies in my room everyday? W-well if it is you, that is..." I scratch my head abit in embarrassment, immediately putting the blame on him.

arin slowly opens his mouth. "...have you... Been eating them?" He asks me. I start to think, did I? Well, no. I haven't...

"..no, actually I've just been storing them away. Why..?" I see arin's eyes go wide as he just looks at me. He hands me the pie he was holding as crosses his arms. "Because... They all have a secret message in them..."

arin's face goes a dark purpleish(?) red as his eyes look away from me. Huh? Secret messages? Like... "What type of messages, arin?" I raise a eyebrow in confusion.

he sighs. "Do you really want to know..?" I shake my head yes as I listen closely. "Well, every m-message the pies had was confessing my..." He whispers the last part.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you.. confessing what?" We lock eyes as he takes a deep breath. "My... My.. LOVE FOR YOU!" He shouts.

My eyes go wide as my face flushes red. I blink a few times before I gulp. arin is.. inlove with me...? I.. don't know how to feel... it feels so right yet, it's so wrong...

Do I also like him? But he's so much younger... Oh man... This is.. wrong.. but, I can't help but love him and his cute face.. everything he does is amazing...

I place the pie down and walk over to him as he looks up at me abit. I grab his face and slowly start leaning in. "arin... I love you too.." I kiss him.

END

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

(565 words)