PROLOGUE

Hey guys. Its me. Ya boi.

Yeah Eric Cartman! Hi viewers did you all miss me?! I know you did because im so kewl and awesome!

Last time you saw me I was all manly about bein trapped in another dimension.... Totally. Anyway to make a long story short, I saved everyone and-

"No you did not!"

Kahl.... He can read my thoughts now somehow...

"Somehow? Oh yeah you have no idea... DUMBASS FATASS STUPIDASS UGLYASS-"

"KAHL! Calm down..."

"Calm down my ass! After me, Stan and the fantastic four got your ass out of Ericas dimension you and your fat ass body bumped into professor chaos' mind ray which shot you then ghost me then while we were having fucking seizures we fell into the time machine that sent us all the way back to the start where you were in the hallway listening to Pip cry and I was watching my tiktoks with Stan."

....

Well- Look viewers hes missing a very important part! I totally solved everything on mah own without any help from Kahl an-

"I had to force Cartman to leave them alone and let them figure it out themselfs after he turned Butters into a yandere again. Butters still isnt even completely normal I caught him trying to hur-"

ANYWAY ALL THAT MATTERS IS I SAVED THE DAY!!

"He did not."

"Kahl youre not a ghost anymore so I can kick your ass-"

●•●•●•●•●•●

"You were saying, you deflated balloon?"

I definitely do not have a black eye-

"He has two."

"QUIT MAKIN MY LIFE HELL KAHL!!"

"Quit being fat."

"IM NOT FATOEKWOWBAPA"

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Anyway as I was sayin! Instead of endin the world with gay fags I decided we should move on to somethin easier. Women. Stupid stupid lesbians. And this time we'll only deal with one.... Wendy and Bebe. We can-

"Woah woah woah.... Wendy? Cartman, Stan loves Wendy you cant do that to him I-"

"Kahl.... Why dont you kiss him all better when he finds out his girlfriends a carpet licker?"

"WHAT I-"

Carpet licker.... Carpet licking lesbian.... Carpet licking lesbos...

Carpet licking dykes.

"Cartman you cant use that word for a title its very offensive an-"

"Oh fine we'll stick with Lesbos okay just shut the fuck up!!"

Carpet Licking Lesbos

Coming soon to theaters near you!!