✨Whispers in the night✨

The soft rustle of leaves filled the air as Jimin and Taehyung walked hand in hand through the moonlit forest. It was their favorite spot, a secluded clearing hidden away from the bustling city life, where they could escape and be themselves.
Jimin's heart fluttered at the touch of Taehyung's hand in his, the warmth spreading through his body like wildfire. He stole a glance at his best friend, his heart swelling with affection at the sight of Taehyung's profile illuminated by the soft glow of the moon.
"Isn't it beautiful tonight, Tae?" Jimin murmured, his voice barely above a whisper.
Taehyung turned to him, a gentle smile playing on his lips. "Yeah, it is,” he replied, his gaze lingering on Jimin's face.
In that moment, Jimin felt as if time stood still, the world fading away around them, leaving only the two of them in their own little universe.
But beneath the surface, Jimin's heart was in turmoil. He wanted to tell Taehyung how he truly felt, to confess his love and lay bare his soul, but the fear of rejection held him back. What if Taehyung didn't feel the same way? What if their friendship was shattered beyond repair?
Lost in his thoughts, Jimin stumbled over a protruding tree root, his heart lurching as he felt himself falling. Before he could hit the ground, strong arms wrapped around him, pulling him close to Taehyung's chest.
"Careful there, Jiminie,” Taehyung chuckled, his breath warm against Jimin's ear.
Jimin's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he straightened up, his heart pounding in his chest. "Th-Thanks, Tae,” he stammered, unable to meet Taehyung's gaze.
Taehyung tilted Jimin's chin up with a gentle finger, his eyes searching Jimin's for any sign of discomfort. "Are you okay. Jiminie?" he asked, his voice soft with concern.
Jimin nodded, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Im fine, Tae. Just a little clumsy, that's all," he replied, his heart swelling with warmth at Taehyung's unwavering care.
As they continued their stroll through the forest, the night air filled with the sound of their laughter and the whispered promises of unspoken love, each step bringing them closer to the inevitable truth they both tried so desperately to deny.

Word count: 378