Unexpected Duty

I stepped out onto Romaritime Harbor for what felt like the hundredth time this week for my assigned patrol. Just a week left, I told myself. Duty was assigned in 2-week periods, and I couldn't wait to get my last glimpse of that damn elevator. I remembered how Lady Furina had brought me here just a few months ago to meet the famous Traveller. All of the events for the next few weeks felt so surreal. Impossible to have experienced.
"Lady Clorinde!" a messenger gasped for breath, "Monsieur Nuevillette asked me to deliver this summon to you!"
How pathetic, I deemed this man. His poor stance and performance of fragility was not the right way to go about speaking to a superior.
I bowed my head slightly, "Thank you, for delivering such an important document."
I think he wanted to say something, but he only spluttered his words and continued panting. I quickly turned on my heels and headed towards the Aquabus on the upper level.

~

"Monsieur Nuevillette," I bowed fully in his direction, "An honor to meet with you."
"Monotonous as always, huh?" that no-good rascal Wriothesley remarked.
"I don't think the Iudex has time for stale jokes during office hours," I replied with little care for him.
"Please, settle down you two," Nuevillette asked firmly.
All of us sat down, before Nuevillette began to handle some paperwork.
"Clorinde," the Chief Justice began, "I will be relieving you of your current duties-" my eyes widened in shock, and a bit of joy "-to be replaced with an Officer's position at the Fortress of Meropide."
My expression must have shown quite a bit of disappointment, because Nuevillette started to reassure me that I was going to be ranked just below Wriothesley. No wonder they'd both had to sign so mamy documents together to make sure this could go through. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Wriothesley looked frustrated. At me?
No matter; now I wished I could see those elevator doors again if it meant I didn't have to that prison.
"I'll be the first thing you'll see everyday," Wriothesely laughed.
"I hope not," I muttered to myself.

~

"...So, again, this is where we'll be meeting regularly for reports and meetings on inmates, and for input on prison resources. My office."
I don't know why he thinks giving me a tour is necessary.
"I've been down here enough to know all of this already, Wriothesely!" I groaned in frustration.
"It never hurts to go over things," he sighed, "Also, just call me Wrio."
"As soon as I can, I'm getting out of here as fast as possible and ripping those documents to shreds. I'll do it right-"
Next thing I know, I'm pinned up against a wall. One of his hands is on the wall, and his legs are caging mine. I'm literally bodyblocked. What the hell is this guy doing?
He moved his face right up against mine, whispering into my ear, "Only I have the final say on who does what in here. That includes you."
I feel myself getting hot. I'm just embarassed , right? That I'm so vulmerable? But I think it's something else.
"Wrio, I'm-" I don't know what to say.
He puts his free hand on my hip and his eyes me mine. He grinds against me slightly, and I nod at him, giving him permission to do whatever he wants. Again, this hot feeling. What's happening to me? I take my hat off and throw it in the direction of his desk.
"Let's get rid of these troublesome buttons first," he starts to unbutton my shirt.
Once he's done, my bra jumps out slightly, as the shirt had been so tight it basically pressed it against me. I start removing my jacket and my shoes, until it's only my panties and bra, my fishnets discarded to the side. His own torso is completely bare. I sit on his desk as he looms before me. He places his hands on my waist, and my own arms go around on his shoulders. He moves his hands up and down my body before finally meeting my lips with his. The warm sensation spreads all through me, and the heat in me just won't stop. As we kiss, one of my hands trails down his body. I can feel him shiver. Finally, my fingers find a bulge in his pants, and I start massaging it slowly. He pulls away, and I smirk as his face tenses up in pleasure.
"Oh, you're just asking for it," he growls.
He takes my bra off, and starts handling my breasts, gently caressing them. He quickly changes to playing with my nipples, and I squeak in shock. There's a wet sensation in my panties. I throw my head back as he licks them. I pull his pants down quickly to get him to stop. As soon as I laid eyes on his meaty cock, I knew no one would believe me if I described it as large as the spears at Guyun Stone Forest. It was long and veiny. This girth let me wrap my hand around it barely once. I grabbed some water from his desk and made my hands wet, and I started to give him a handjob. The wet skin glided smoothly on his large dick, and he grabbed onto the back of my head for support. Moans escaped him as he attempted to cover his mouth. He pulled away, and his cock was left twitching and motivated to continue. I pulled my panties down and spread my legs slightly, still sitting on his desk. He took his dick in his hamd and positioned it against my wet pussy. He looked me in the eyes in a are you sure you want to do this? kind of way. Was this a good time to mention to him I was a virgin? He slowly put his tip inside of me. Feeling it open me up was go good. He put it in, further and further. He started to pull back out and thrust it in. Thrust. Thrust. Each time faster. I laid back completely, my eyes rolling back, and my moans fast and loud as he pounded into me. I felt myself climax, and my back just angled further. His warm seed started filling me up. I wanted to take all of his cum.
We sat panting for a moment as he pulled out completely. With him came a sticky web of cum. The last thing I remember is blacking out.

~

"So, Clorinde. It looks like your service at the Fortress was 'Excellent', in Wriothesely's words." Nuevillete was meeting with her for the first time in a month.
"Our month was very eventful!" Wriothesely smiled.
I don't think I'll be able to walk on patrol at Romaritime Harbor. Or even walk at all.