♥⁠╣11╠⁠♥

Taehyung POV

After coming out from the car i walk towards the door and press the door Bell, wating for the person to open the door from inside, in few seconds the door open by middle aged lady who is looking at me in confusion and ask.

Mrs min: may i know who are you.

I bow and said with smile.

Taehyung: annyeong-haseyo ( hello) aunty i am taehyung yn's friend.

Mrs min: ohh come inside taehyung, said with smile.

After coming in side she guide me towards the living room and said.

Mrs min: Sit here taehyung I'll inform yn that you are here to meet her.

Mrs min said while smiling sweetly, I also smile and said.

Taehyung: ohhk. Saying that I want towards the couch and Mrs min walk towards the stairs, I was about to sit when suddenly Mrs min started to shout which makes me flinch and Heald on my half sitting position dumbfounded.

Mrs min: YN COME DOWN NOW, YOU'RE FRIEND IS HERE TO MEET YOU. GET YOUR AS_( She looking towards me with awkward smile suddenly I realise my position and stand strate also with awkward smile, she again look towards the stairs and started to shout) GET YOUR FEET DOWN NOW'. 

Mrs min come towards me and said.

Mrs min: Taehyung why are you still standing, please sit down. I will bring snacks for you actually in weekend's yn sleeps a lot.

Taehyung: No problem aunty i will wait.

With that I take a seat and Mrs min walk towards the kitchen area, i took my phone out and saw the text which I sent yn last night. She didn't seen my message that way she is sleeping this late.

I think she was busy with her so called crush yesterday that she didn't get time to see my message Huh. I roll my eyes in annoyingly and put my phone in my pocket but suddenly I heard yn voice so I turn my head towards her direction and.

There she is standing looking at me with her big confusion eyes, not expecting me to be here, i look at her from head to toe totally checking her out shamelessly, not gonna lie but she is looking cute in her night wear, she is wearing oversized teshirt with short, first time I am seeing her in shorts,in university she always wear jeans and hoodie or tops,  my gaze landed on her soft milky legs, I gulp down after seeing her in just short night wear, she is looking cute as a same time hot too.

( YN night wear )

NO ONE POV

Yn stared at taehyung in confusion because of his sudden arrival at her house and ask.

Yn: what are you doing here taehyung.