Part 1 - Unused Material

VictoriasBlunt as promised here are the unused bits from the story!!

This is in no particular order. Just thoughts and ideas I thought i wanted to use.

Enjoy!

—————————————————————
I have managed to capture hundreds of hours of voice memos and sound bites of Victoria, what feels like thousands of photos and numerous quotes for this project. At this point I've unconsciously committed her voice to memory from listening to her talk and playing it back.

Most interviewers pressed her on her pregnancy journey which she respectfully declined to answer. She's been very graceful throughout these months.

Whenever she wasn't working she was either sleeping, dealing with her nausea privately or trying to reason with Kehlani about some pictures on social media. From what I saw and lowkey heard Kehlani hasn't been to a single doctor's appointment and on those days Victoria was pretty down and out.

I arrived at a venue early as I tend to do and around a corner I heard a heated exchange between Victoria and Kehlani.

"...just tell me right now Kehlani are you fuckin sleeping with her? Is that where you been instead of being at my doctors appointments?" Victorias voice reached a tone I had never heard.

Kehlani chuckled. I peeked undetected around the corner. "And what if I was? You not gon leave me Victoria." She stood over the small frame of Victorias body pinning the woman's arm's tightly at her side.

"Kehlani get off of me." She struggled to wiggle free.

"Now why would I do that? You know why you're here. Need I remind you of my nickname I'm the female Bobby Brown Baby. You're just here because you're the good girl that's supposed to make me look better. You're my Whitney but without the voice." She went to caress Victoria face but she turned away her eyes silently meeting mine.

Kehlani turned her face back "You knew what you was getting into when you signed on the dotted line you belong to me now. I own you." She licked the singers face tightening her grip on her arms.

"You're hurting me" Victoria squeaked out. With those words I stepped fully around the corner.

"Am I interrupting something?" I gritted my teeth and glared at Kehlani. She returned it with a sinister smirk.

"I believe she said you were hurting her. You wanna back off?" Kehlani sucked her teeth and waved me off. Victoria took that opportunity to snatch her arms out of Kehlani's clutches a terrified look etched on her face. Kehlani swaggered over to me.

"This ain't your business, you better stick to writing your little stories or whatever it is you do." They were in my face trying to intimidate me. I stood toe to toe with them.

"Victoria is my boss so that makes her my business. You got me fucked up if you think Imma stand here and let a weak ass bitch like you put your hands on a pregnant woman." I stepped into their space challenging them back. We were two pitbulls ready to scrap and if it came to it I would win.

"This doesn't concern you." I could feel their breath on my face. I side stepped them, grabbed Victoria and led her away from the situation.

Once outside Victoria exhaled all the breath from her body. She tried to go back in but I stopped her.

"Are you really trying to go back in there right now?" I asked blocking her way.

"I have to! I need to rehearse for this show! There's so much riding on this!" She basically shouted at me in the verge of tears.