~Practise game against the cats~

*Y/N's point of view*

After I found Leo I ran towards the vet and apologised for coming late, they were gladly understanding.

We immediately were able to go to the vet and I watched as she checked up my cat very carefully. What a lucky that Leo doesn't have a problem with going to the vet

After we go finished I payed at the register for the check up and left. I was holding Leo in my on out way home and pet him. He doesn't mind it when I carry him.

When I got home I put him down and gave him food since no one would be back until later at late evening.

I then grabbed my backpack and hurried outside the house again and ran towards school again for my club activity.

As I got the gym of our volleyball club I already heated the players and the team that came for a practise match today. I walked inside and was created by the two third year managers of our team who looked happy to see that I could make it here earlier then expected.

I looked around the gym and noticed the guy from earlier with budding like hair. I just realised I never got his name.

Y/N: Hey, uhm... Shirofuku, Suzumeda, who are they again? The team that were playing against.

Shirofuku: The volleyball team of the nekoma, the black haired and talk guy is their captain, Kuroo. Try not to annoy him, he can get very annoying easily

Suzumeda: You should also mention their Libero, he seems to be really good!

Y/N: And who is that pudding head?

Shirofuku: Pudding head? Huh?

Suzumeda: She means their setter, his name is Kenma Kozume! You seem to be interested in him, or why do you suddenly talk so much and show interest?

I blush and deny it

Y/N: No not much, I just saw him earlier and never got his name...

They gladly switched topics and I didn't have to talk much. I really don't like talking. After they got warm Bokuto noticed I was here and ran up to me.

Bokuto: Hey! Hey! Hey! Y/N, you're finally here! This will be our first practice game you'll see! Are you excited yet to see one?

The boy behind him, Akaashi, hit him in the head

Akaashi: Bokuto you idiot! You should have remembered by now that she played volleyball before she got our manager! She had practise games before!

Bokuto: Ouch Akaashi! You didn't have to hit me but I mean it's her first practice game with being our manager

I just give a slight nod letting Bokuto know that I understand what he said.

A few minutes later they already started to play. I watched carefully as they kept holding the ball in the air.

I still haven't get used to Bokutos depressive episodes. Shirofuku always gave me tips how to handle it if there should come a day I have to handle them.

After the set ended the two other managers asked me to hand nekoma their bottles. Suzumeda helped me with their names and what their bottles are. I already had problem remembering in my own team so this was very hard.

After the second set I gave Kuroo and Yaku their bottles as they were the only ones I could remember.

A boy joined us as Kuroo and Yaku thanked me. He looked at me like I was a goddess and also blushed. I know he's their ace but nothing more.