- Information about the Mains -

- Dmitri Kniaz

Role: The Main character
Age: 17 years old
Appearance: 6'9 (176cm), Clean face, Sharp jawline, Two block, Simple black style most of the time, Cat sharp eyes, Blond, emerald eyes.
Persona: Not that friendly to talk to especially to girls, Quiet, Likes and prefer to be serious, Aloof, soft depending the situasion, sarcastic.
Relationship: A big no to him since he thinks it's a hassle.

Facts about him:
-He doesn't have any depressed past or anything. His family is completely fine and loves him.
-He's bad at science..
-He just likes wearing black because of how it doesn't stain and easy to wash
-Likes to cook
-He likes spending time with his cat, Mimi.
-Wishes to live a peaceful and quiet life (not until they started cycling.)
-AMAZING music taste.
-He's rich.

- Zhenya Amvrosi-

Role: The main character's best buddy
Age: 17 years old
Appearance: Black hair, Baby blue eyes, 6'9 (176cm), Sharp jawline, Slick back hair, Fancy black coloured style, Sleepy eyes, Clean face.
Persona: Friendly, Good at acting, Loud, Crazy, Serious in some moment but an absoulute psycopath in the inside.
Relationship: Nahh. He doesn't like to date, He likes his crazy life without thinking about girls.

Facts about him:
-Doesn't have trauma or whatsover, He's just crazy because that's how he is.
-Despite being all that crazy, He's academically smart in every subject.
-He has his own husky with him at home
-Loves his family, especially his little brother <3
-He's filthy rich.
-Share the same music taste as Dmitri does.

INFORMATION:

Dmitri and Zhenya recently moved to Russia to Korea due to some complication at their old school, Moskowsky Academy. Now they are currently transfered to Seonhwa High School for a better academic life. Well that's what they think, Not until the duo found out about their intrest in cycling and decided to practice it since they found it to be fun and thriling to cycle. But when they decided to practice in an open area, a place filled with pro-cyclist. But then a group of cyclist found their cycling skills to be very advance for a beginner, It caught their eyes...