Buzzin - A PT 1

y/ns POV:

i sit at a dark park with a few friends, music on full volume the sound of Xxxtentacion and Lil Peep coming from the small JBL speaker hooked onto my bag.

The sound of the bong water bubbling coming from my friends passing it around with joint. i pack my bowl and light it up, the water bubbles, the weed making a very low burning sound, the sting from the smoke making me smile as i pull the bowl out and the smoke clears into my lungs as i pull my mouth away from the top of the bong holding the smoke in then moments later exhaling the smoke blowing away with a small gust of wind my friends laughing and smiling around me. my mind feels funny the music weirdly feeling diffrent then it felt moments ago when i had a small buzz from the small toke i did hours ago. i lean on the bars of the playground until my friend speaks up "yall wanna go to mcdonalds?" he says pulling out his wallet "its on me" he says and everyone immedietly springs up as we make our way to the car to go get mcdonalds.

once we arrive we all decide to go in to sit and eat so we can people watch and laugh. we walk in and everyone piles into a booth as i go up to order for everyone. after a bit our food comes out and i go to grab it off the counter they placed the tray on. until i bump into someone almost spilling the drinks.

"i'm so sorry..-" i say looking up after making sure i didnt drop anything. as i look up i see my ex Spencer. the man i am still so inlove with. we didnt end well. i wasn't a good girlfriend. but he came back each time i asked. last time we broke up it was because of my smoking and drinking problem.. he called me a druggie and a other things that in his defence was true.. very true..

"Pockets full of nothing, money in my bag
She told me I'm a druggie so I left and now she sad"

as i look at him i notice the bags under his eyes and the clear smell of cigarettes on his cloths. yet he was still the same Spencer Reid that caught my eye 3 years ago when i was being stalked by a killer the BAU was working on. 

The same guy that held me when i cried and comforted me when i had nightmares. the same Spencer Reid who i was still ever so madly inlove with. so madly inlove with it probably isnt healthy. his goofy adorable smile and his rambles about facts probably no one else knows besides a few people. 

"oh.. spencer.. hi.." i say and despite our horrid ending my stomach still fills with butterflys as he looks at me my 5'4 self short compared to the 6'5 Spencer Reid. 

he doesn't reply, he just looks at me for atleast a good 30 seconds before muttering "y/n... hi my love.." he says like hes looking at my ghost. the name caught me off gaurd but he always called me love when we were dating..

"uh.. its nice to see you..." i say softly looking down "your high aren't you..?" he asks softly sadness in his voice as he says it, i nod yes as i avoid looking into his eyes. "y/n.. can i have your new number.. i know you got a new one.." he says softly. and even tho i know i shouldnt because ill likely hurt him again but i nod yes handing him my unlocked phone so he can type his number in even tho i have it memorized by heart. 

after hes done he hands it back to me and he walks away. and i go sit with my friends acting like nothing happend yet all i can think about is spencer.

------time skip 5:37 AM------

I groan as i reach for my phone the buzzing from it making my mattress shake. 

"its 5 am.. this better not be a spam call or i'm gonna pound your ugly fucking fa-" 

i say my voice cracking as i just woke up until i hear spencers drunken voice on the other end 

"y/nnn hiii my baby.. how are you... because i think... i'm gonna vomit" he says then i hear him gag and vomit.

"where are you spencer.. i'm on my way... share me your location.." i say quickly climbing out of bed. i'm wearing spencers boxers he left a while ago and a cropped tank top. i slip my dollar store slippers on as i hold the phone with my sholder grabbing my keys and small throw over jacket. i get a ding on my phone.

-Spencer has shared his live location-

"i'm gonna hang up... i'm coming spencer.." i say into the phone as i press the red button as i sprint to my car getting in and driving out of the driveway. 

-25 mins later-

i pull up to an empty parking lot and see spencer sitting on the curb drunkenly laughing at his phone. i get out of my car and walk over to him and sit next to him. i see tear stains on his cheeks and a half empty bottle of vodka next to him.

"you ready to go spence..?" i say softly looking at him "i miss you y/n.." he says his body sloppally falling onto me and i softly stroke his soft hair wiping the dry tears off his cheeks "i missed you to spencer.. but lets get you to bed.. we can talk about this when your sober and safe.." 

i say softly pushing his body off me and up as i stand taking his hands him slowly following me up and into the car. i buckle him in and recline the seat back a little so he can rest his head if he feels sick. 

i get into the driver seat as he groans next to me "don't worry spencer.. my house is only 20 mins away.. the ride won't be to bad.."

-25 mins-

i pull up to my driveway pulling in and parking the car. i get out and help spencer out and inside. i put him down on my bed as i pull my jacket off and throw it on the floor and kick my slippers off. i walk to spencer taking his shoes off then his jacket then his shirt. as he sits up and slips his shirt off he looks at my boxers 

"are those mine..?" he asks with a smile and i nod yes "they are.." i say laying him back down as i grab a trash bag and putting it next to the bed incase he vomits again. 

"i need you to sit up one more time spencer.. you gotta drink some water.." i say pulling a water bottle out of the small mini fridge i have next to my bed. he sits up and i put the water to his lips tipping it as he drinks. he fully finishes the water bottle in a matter of atleast 5 seconds. 

"okay.. time for bed spencer.." i say laying him back down then climbing in bed next to him.

-----------------------

PT 1 done :) i'll take down the sneak peak of it but i hope you like the first parttt its just gonna get better man.

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS 

please vote tho guys. it allows more people to view my storys and i don't wanna be the kind of writer when i'm like "GUYSSS FOLLOW MEEEEE" because you don't need to but id 100% appreciate it if you did<3

and as always REQUESTS ARE OPENNNNNNN!!!!!!