I. Purpose

Chapter One
Purpose

── ⚘ ──

God had designed everything for a purpose. He handcrafted it, and chose it's fate; good or bad or perfectly inbetween. He curated it's design, like a potter and his clay piece, spending hours upon time chiseling the perfect features.

With humans, when they're young they assume they know their purpose. They're bold, and adamant. But in the end it's their arrogance that causes them to fall, and start again. And try again, and again.

        Until they eventually find their purpose.

But that usually took forever, they could never find anything on their own.

        Except they seek help from others, speeding up the rate of finding their discovery.

No arrogance to blind them, no pride preventing their path. Just the light of hope, leading to their pot of gold.

*       *       *

── ⚘ ──

Johnny Lawrence was very capable of leading a strong life. Had he not been a teenage boy, he would very much be able to live on his own.

He was a good fighter, too agile that if you put him next to a cat, you could not tell the difference. He had passion, so much you could paint the skies and the heavens above with this never ending paint.

He knew what he wanted. He knew how to get it.

Johnny was well loved, and well liked. He wasn't dared challenged, because he himself was the challenge.

He was well known as Cobra Kai's best fighter: fast, agile, passionate. His opponents feared him, and his karate skills helped boost his popularity.

His position was never dared to be threatened, and he remained top of the world.

He knew he had definitely found his purpose.

*       *       *

── ⚘ ──

Jersey was the place that won the title of home, right up until everything had to be packed up in Lucille Larusso's 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Concours Wagon as a result of her getting a new job in Los Angeles.

Both her twin sons were reluctant by the decision, as a result of having to restart their whole life again, start to finish. She was determined they would grow to like the new setting, and that they'd even begin to wonder why they hated the place to begin with.

Romeo was more resistant than Daniel, for he despised change. He had a hard time dealing with the tragic loss of his father, even though he was only eight years of age, but still he felt the raw feeling in his throat the second he saw anything that reminded him of him.