006, the lightning thief

━━━━━━ Ψ ,━━━━━━━...‥・

"WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?"

After Percy got claimed by Posiden -- Chiron and Dionysus called both Kirra and Percy up to the front. The two kids were rightfully confused, as they had no clue what this would be about. And any time Kirra was called to talk to Mr. D or Chiron, it never ended well.

"What's this about?" Kirra asked, shrugging her shoulders at the two in charge.

"For months now, Zeus and Posiden have been locked in the dispute over the master bolt -- the symbol of Zeus's authority," Chiron started, eyeing down the two as he spoke.

"And it has been stolen," Chiron finished.

"What do you mean stolen?" Kirra scoffed. She wondered who could be crazy enough to even think about stealing Zeus's master bolt from Olympus.

"I mean it's stolen, Kirra," Chiron deadpanned.

"Who stole it?" Percy butted in, taking the attention away from the girl beside him.

"You did," Mr. D shrugged his shoulders.

"What?" both Kirra and Percy said in illusion. Kirra furrowed her brows at Mr. D, then over to Chiron.

"Zeus is looking for a thief, sees a forbidden child who befriended his daughter -- who he isn't very fond of," Mr. D started, looking at Percy, then over to Kirra when he mentioned her.

Percy furrowed his brows as he looked over at Kirra, silently wondering what he meant by that.

"And who also got claimed by his jealous brother... it doesn't look good for either of you kids," Mr. D finished, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I didn't do anything," Percy defended.

"Of course, you didn't," Chiron agreed -- as he looked over at Kirra. "But Posiden needs both of you guys to help him,"

"An ultimatum has been given to him by Zeus. That if he doesn't return the bolt by the summer solstice in one week... there will be war,"

"That is your quest. Both of you must leave immediately," Chiron added.

"Leave? Leave for where?" Percy asked, raising his once soft-spoken voice.

"Zeus is king on Olympus -- and Posiden has always resented it, but, there is a third brother who has deeply resented them both," Chiron said.

"It's Hades," Percy said, looking over at Kirra.

"Yes," Chiron agreed.

"The bolt is with Hades, in the underworld," Kirra said, looking over at Percy -- making eye contact with him.

"I know it sounds daunting, but it won't just be you two" Chiron spoke, looking down at the kids.

"A quest is always uptaken by four, both of you will get to pick one camper to help you on this quest,"

"Great. Good luck finding those people, cause it ain't gonna be us -- well me. It at least isn't gonna be me," Percy stuttered over his words, and his eyes got all big.