Embrace || pt 2

YOUR POV

I wokeup for the first day of school. It was 5:30 am. I groan at my alarm but i still get up. I brush/fix my hair and teeth and get dressed. I finish up my makeup and pack up everything i need. I walk out the door at 6:10 am. I see riley and huey walking up my doorstep. "U walkin me to the bus stop?" "durrr you thought you was gon go alone? Youll meet jasmine there too btw. She too much sometimes tho. So beware." says riley. I giggle and walk down. Once I walk to the bus stop I notice a cute girl standing there waving at us.

She had two big puffy pigtails and a pink dress. She was super pretty i thought to myself. She runs up to me, squealing "OMGOMG are you the new girl?? Youre so pretty!! Im jasmine! Ive known huey and riley since we were little kids!" "Aww thank you!! Youre super cute by the way i love your dress" you say smiling at her.Her smile somehow gets bigger, so you cant help but smile wider too. "Do you wanna sit with each other on the bus? OMG i should text cindy about you!" You giggle to yourself. The bus arrives and you and the others get on. Everyone stares at you for a fat minute making you uncomfortable. Huey notices as he sits behind you. "You good?" he asks. I hesitate to answer, "Yeah, just felt weird for everyone to stare at me like that."

TIME SKIP

We arrive at the school, it seemed huge. But somehow was smaller than my old school. Near the front i met cindy. RIley runs up to her with their secret handshake. "Whats good C-murph" says riley. "Nun much, whose the new girl?" She asks giving me a stern look. "Oh thats Y/N, she just moved in our neighborhood, she hella cool dont worry.". Cindy looks me up and down and i give her a puzzled look. She then smiles at me and starts walking towards me. She daps me up, "You seem cool, where yo class at?" "i actually have no fuckin clue, i gotta get my schedule." "ight lets go then" Cindy said wit an upbeat voice. She grabs my hand and drags me to the office. The main office lady passes me my student id card and my schedule. The group gets around me to see my schedule. "Damn you got four classes wit me.." says huey. "OOOO you got gym wit me n Cindy. Yo ass gon be crushedddd in basketball." Says Riley smiling at Cindy. "OMG we have ochestra together!" says Jasmine.

This chapter is hella short mb LMAO