Prince Abyss

A/N: no artwork of him yet! looking for commisions, will update when i get it.)) 

Name and Title: Prince Abyss of the Abyssalwings

Personality: Abyss is a loyal member of the Abyssalwings, he is quiet, preferring to observe before speaking his peace. But once you get to know him he is a friendly dragon. Loyal to his tribe, but also his friends and loved ones. He is snarky at times, but that is due to his distrust of the surface and the dragons who live on the surface. His distrust stems from those very tribes killing an important friend of their tribe 2000 years ago named Soothesayer. 

Age: 8

Description: He is a dark blue, almost black in color, his eyes are a milky white. He has the same extra fins as his tribe does, resting on his arms, up his chest, down his spine, and on three points of his tail. His gift of the sea, aka the mutations each member of his tribe has, is that his right talon is replaced with a dragon-sized pincer crabs massive claw. (Will leave a picture to show) This claw is still able to be used to hold and write things, albeit with difficulty. This claw is perfectly capable of crushing solid steel, as instead of a small crab behind it is a fully grown dragon, with the strength and durability of his bones this claw will be much more powerful ran the normal crab claw.

pincer crab reference: 

Miscellaneous: Unlike the rest of the tribes his tribe permits the princes and kings to rule the kingdom

Miscellaneous: Unlike the rest of the tribes his tribe permits the princes and kings to rule the kingdom. This means he has a burden on his head to be an example for his tribe. And he is being that example by being the first one to reach out to the surface, and attempt to reunite his tribe with the other seven tribes of the Pyrrhia, and the three tribes of Pantala.