A new beginning

Seto's POV

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" A scream came from where Jess was.

'Jess!' I thought as I ran out the door.

The others followed soon after. My sister came into view. She was shaken by something in the woods. I hugged her and stroked her hair, trying to confer her.

"Shhhh... It's ok... Your ok... What was it, Jess?" I whisper into her ear.

"There... There was a man... He... He looked like... Like the... Steve skin... From Minecraft... But he... He had... White eyes..." She choked out.

I stiffened at the description of the man. The others came finally and they gasped when they seen my sister and I. She had stopped shaking and had fallen asleep in my arms. I smile a little and gathered her up into my arms. She looked so peaceful when she slept even thou these events had been to much for her.

"Jim... Look I know you just found out you have a sister but they... Um... Told us a while back and... You know that room you were never allowed to go in?" Adam asked with a small smile.

I nodded getting up with Jess in my arms. There was one room that I always wondered what was in it. Every time I tried to go into it they all stopped me.

"That... That's her room... We made it awhile back and we didn't want you to figure out about her... To soon at least..." Ty rubbed the back of his neck.

I gapped at the boy. I never knew till now that the lawyer told them about Jess. I look down at her face. I move to her hands and the most interesting thing happened. I saw pink sparks fly from her fingertips. The sparks floated in the air then flew around into a heart-shape. I gasped silently at the sight.

'My sister and I are both sorcerers!' I thought to myself.

We walked into the house and up the stairs. We stopped at the door. When I walked into the room my eyes widened with joy. Her room was covered in Pokemon posters with Minecraft mixed into it.

"Guys... She'll love it!" I say trying not to wake up Jess.

"Thanks Jim... For approving of it..." Jason said with a smile.

I put Jess on the bed which had a Pokemon confuter and sheets. After I tucked her into the bed, I shut the door behind me, smiling.

"Jim... I saw you stiffen at something Jess said outside... What was it?" Jason asked.

I swallow the lump that formed in my throat. I turned to face him.

"She told me the description of... Him." I say hoarsely.

His eye widened. He knew what I was saying. All of the Team Crafted members have seen Him. He terrorized all of them in Minecraft but I never heard a time where he came into the real world.

"We have to protect her then..." Jason said taking me out of my thought.

I just nod. I have to go to the library and look up the experiences before. I hurry downstairs to the basement library. I fly up to the top shelves for one certain book. I grab the book 'Myths come to life.' I flip the pages till I get to His section.

'Where is it... Here we go!' I think as I read one paragraph.

"'There have been many accounts of Herobrine. More so in the game of Minecraft as the 'brother' of the creator, Notch. But there are the rare chances that he will come out of the game and attack anyone, but he will manly attack someone somehow related to him...'" I read to myself.

'Oh shit... That means...' I think to myself... Or what I think.

"That means what?" I heard a voice from behind me.