MAKE YOU BE MINE (C1)

Chapter 1

"Look , I don't love you anymore ....lets break up." Said Layla.

"But.. why.. we are in a relationship for more than a year.. you were happy..weren't you????" : said Luke ......

"I don't love you any more. Your cheap dinner dates... you gifts everything looks so poor and my friends laugh at me behind my back... saying that you just have the looks and nothing else.. Athit provides me with everything which I desire in a blink of an eye.. I have to wait for your salary at the end of the month for my gifts.. I am sick and tired of this cheap attitude of yours..now please leave I am busy with my Boyfriend."

With that Layla left sobbing Luke in front of the café where he proposed her...

The poor university boy worked hard every day does over time only to keep his girlfriend happy..... it was a cloudy evening .. when the boy sat under the streetlamp with his head held low.. sobbing... about his heart break..

"Here.." said a soft voice..

Luke looked up to see a boy standing in front of him .. holding an ice cream.

"Here have this .. and don't cry.." Luke was looking at the shadowy figure whose face he couldn't see only lean body with the edges of specs handing him ice cream...

Before Luke could say anything.. the boy said... " I saw what happened ... and I am sorry you had to go through all this.. but what's the point in crying over a breakup?"

"How would you know?? Did you ever have fall in love? Did you ever had a heartbreak?" Luke sniffed his nose and said..

"Well I wanted to .. but I couldn't . you see no one likes a guy with glasses.. that too... who is always engrossed in books.. but that doesn't make me sad .. or I cry over that...I should be sadder than you.... As I could neither experience love or break up..

"Mm let me ask you one thing.. will you reply honestly?" .. the boy asked..

Luke just nodded...

Do you have anyone who loves you?? – the boy

"yes I have my parents ... my friends.." answered Luke..

"So you are rich?" – the boy?

"Huh.. Luke's eyes became wide.. and face became pale.. how did? Before he could finish his thoughts .. the boy said again.. " you have family, you have friends who love you.. that's makes you rich right .. so why cry over someone who does not love you? If she loved you truly she would never have left you unlike your family and friends....so why cry over someone so pathetic who only  knows money can buy happiness.. ?

Luke couldn't say a word.... The boy was right...

The boy.. "look at me? I am poor.. very poor... you know.. I don't have my parents.. I live in an orphanage.. I don't even know whether my parents whether they loved me.. or ........ why they left me whether they are alive or not... but I am crying?? No right.. because I know it's the truth.. I envy people who have a loving family.... I always wanted one.. to come home.. where my parents would greet me with love"

So you understand now what am trying to say?" there are lots of people out there who are suffering but don't shed tears ..they become strong and move on... don't shed those precious tears .. on someone who doesn't value love..

Luke was quiet.. he couldn't say anything.. he could never deny that the boy was right... he needs to be strong and move on from that gold digger..."

Hmm ... since you have stopped crying.. I should leave... with that the boy turned to leave when Luke held his hand.. "Thank you.." he said..

"Always Welcome...."

"I didn't get your name. I am Luke ?" said Luke..

"Well I didn't have a Name.. people in my orphanage used to call me Chubby... so I gave a name to myself .. its Noah.. by the way ...... Good night and Good Luck..."

With that the boy left ... disappearing in the shadows...

Luke could only see the figure disappearing... when suddenly he realised he didn't see the boy's face....

He ran to the corner but by that time the figure was gone..

A smile crept on Luke's face... Noah.. wherever you are .. I will find you for sure..

Ring.. Ring...

"Yes.. Uncle Albert.. "

"Young Master you car is ready.. when do we pick you up.."

"Don't pick me up.. I will walk home.. bye ...Uncle.. see you at home....."
-------------------------------------------=========
=================---------------------------

Introducing
Baby gulf

Introducing sexy Mew