24

Chapter 24
A few months later:
Rosy is with the boys right now in their house. Yeonjun seems weird. They weren't able to meet for a few months because of TXT world tour.
Rosy: why you so quiet?
Yeonjun: its just, we didn't meet for a long time...
Rosy: yeah but i mean there was a longer time after the camp?
Yeonjun: yeah but... we are in a relationship right now... maybe you should have visited us in the cities and all...
Rosy: are you serious? I mean yeah i wanted to, but i was busy on practicing and all for my comebacks...
Yeonjun: you're always practicing!
Rosy: because i wanna get better!
Yeonjun: yes because you don't love yourself!
Rosy: I LOVE MYSELF? WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO? KISS THE MIRROR?
Yeonjun: JUST STOP OVERWORKING!
Rosy: practice makes me happy!
Yeonjun: you're overworking yourself not just practicing!
Rosy: B-BUT-
She sighs and looks down knowing that he is right. She gets up starts crying and walks to the bathroom locking the door after going inside. Yeonjun walks after her and knocks at the bathroom door.
Yeonjun: Rosy! Please! Open!
No answer from her...
Yeonjun: don't hurt yourself in there okay?!
How did he know that she hurts herself when she is sad or depressed?
Soobin knocks at the door.
Soobin: Rosy! Hey its me cutie! Please open the door for just me!
She opens the door for him. He closes it.
Soobin: what's wrong Rosy?
She sobs.
Rosy: „I'm scared that Yeonjun won't love me anymore because I keep hurting myself with overworking and stuff..."
Soobin: „come here."
He hugs her tightly then gets out of the hug to look at her. He smiles.
Soobin: „Yeonjun would never stop loving you just for that. You would have to break his heart very bad for him to break up with you. Don't worry, okay? Let him talk to you."
She nods and so he leaves the bathroom to let Yeonjun talk to her. He looks at her so she cries again.
Rosy: „I'm sorry for being like that..."
He hugs her tightly.
Yeonjun: „It's okay... let it out, okay?"
He pats her back and stays in that hug for a few minutes. She pulls away from the hug to look at him.
Rosy: „I know that you're right... I just didn't want to realize it."
Yeonjun: „I understand that you had your reasons. And I'll help you becoming a better version of yourself so that you stop hurting yourself."
She smiles and nods.