[1] The Begining

The neighbours could hear the loud screams from that house but no one wanted to get involved as they knew the couple had intense fights and could harm anyone physically..No one were concerned for the couple but they all were concerned for the little girl who was sitting near the window,hugging her knees and listening to her parents fight.It was nothing new for her but hearing fights isn’t normal even after years for a little 6 year old girl

The door slams in front of the little girl’s face closing her view from witnessing her parents fight..the vase on the side table was thrown harshly on the marble printed tiles.The vase breaks into a hundred pieces just like someone’s heart.

     “Do you even have a valid reason to tell me why you are leaving me and our daughter alone!!”(the woman shouts in rage)

“How can you ask me that Claire!!You know that you're mentally and about our daughter,I'll take her away with me as soon as possible, so that she doesn't turn out like you but for now I need to get away from you!"(The man shouts back, pulling his big luggage bag on his back as the woman falls down on her knees, holding the man’s legs to beg him)

      “No,Robert!Please.”(The woman starts crying and then starts laughing loudly,scratching her hands as if she was stopping her hands to commit a crime)

Seeing this Robert pulls his leg harshly and takes his luggage leaving the house,slamming the main door harshly.The little girl opens the hall’s door with fear and walks towards her mom who was laughing,staring at a particular spot on the kitchen counter.

        “Mom,Please Stop crying.I will be a good girl.I will do my homework on time and sleep on time.” (She says while sitting down and caressing her mom’s cheek and snuggling in her neck)
(The lady breaks her bubble of thoughts and hugs her daughter back)

“Don’t worry, baby,Mom won’t cry now.It’s someone else’s time to cry now.”(Claire smirks as if making she was making up some amazing scenarios in her mind)

     “What do you mean?”(The little girl asks, turning to her mom)

“You don’t need to know that! Go and sleep!”(Claire yells as her expression changes to an angry one)

“Go to your room, Karissa!”(Claire yells again, making the little girl flinch)

    The little girl gets up sadly and walks to her room,dragging her caramel - brown teddy bear,Ted…She started talking to herself or maybe her Ted.

     “Why does mommy get angry when I do anything?”(She asks, pulling her teddy with her)

She walks to her bed,she turns to the photo frame and sighs looking at it intensely.She lays on the bed ,turns on the left and sleeps on her bed hugging her teddy bear.
.
.
.
.
Claire stares at her reflection in the kitchen knife one last time before keeping it back with a deep breathe.As she turns, she sees Karissa walking out of her room,rubbing her eyes with a scrunched nose.

  “Where are you going, Mommy?”(Karissa asks,pulling the chair and climbing on it to sit)

“Do you miss dad?”(Claire asks,turning around,smiling creepily)

      “Will you scold me if I say yes ?”(Karissa says hesitantly,after pausing for a while and biting her little lips)

“So you do miss him.”(Claire says,tilting her head,making the little girl nod)

     “Do you want him to come back?”(Claire asks, making the little girl nod again)

“But I don’t “(Claire says as she turns and takes her purse and starts walking away)