prologue

The Wraith's.

Agile and elusive, engaged in spectral skirmishes with the corrupted creatures.

Tame one and you'll be worshipped.

Tame one and you'll be honoured. But, if you become one... You'll be feared.

It is inevitable.

You'll become an enemy, you'll no longer be an Ally.

You'll become a threat, hunted down. Tamed, tortured then killed without a thought.

All for one reason.

If you become a wraith you then become targeted. If you become targeted you then have to fight. And that my friends is called is called survival of the fittest.

The wraith's have the power to grant protection to those deserving. It's quite simple really, betray a wraith and you'll become one.

You might be wondering: if the wraith's have the power to grant protection to those deserving, why are they targeted?

But you might also be wondering: why are they targeted if they hold valuable and necessary power in this broken, vanquished, desperate world?

Well, the answer is simple... You see even though the Wraith's grant protection to those deserving, it's a trick. It's a trap.

Think of it as a goal they so desperately want to achieve.

It's what they want you to believe.

So you can submit.
So you can accept you're fate.
So you can give in.

If you don't give in to the death that they so desire you to receive.

The death they so crave for you to have....they deem it as a betrayal and turn you into one.

One of them.

Mindlessly wondering.

Aimlessly searching.

Looking for prey.

Looking for a chance. Looking for a chance of actually living.

Taming a wraith and succeeding to kill it, grants you a way to escape this prison of a world...

~
Hi hi, how are you?
Hope you enjoyed this little part <3
I'll admit, this part didn't really have and I don't know what I'm going to do for the next chapter so bare with me, maybe I'll come up with a plan or not. Who knows!

Anyways, I'd like to thank you for reading this, feel free to vote I guess lmaoo<3

Love you xoxo