11-This is what you call love?

---short chapter---
*Emilia's POV*

The next day I had woken up with Oli and just hung around with the lads. We told them about the Manager and they all muttered words like "prick" and "dick" under their breaths. Oli's call with the possible 3 new managers went successfully and he was going to sit with them tommorow on Skype hoping to find a good one. After that he called up the old manager to say he wasn't working with them any more and by about 2pm, the lads wanted to write some music. The pressure from the ex-manager and other things in life must have quickly inspired them.

We all quickly gathered into the studio that they had installed in the basement and picked up their instruments, all individually messing around, hoping that a silly beat could turn into the next album or single. I sat on one of the amps, just chilling until I saw Vegan was struggling with a bass line and he was getting frustrated.

"Matt? what's up?" I ask him.

"I just can't- ugh- for fucks sake man. Everything I play doesn't sound right."

"Let me hear it man" As Keans hands play the deep notes, I can't help but notice how far from the frets he is when playing on the neck.

"Vegan, try playing closer to the fret, your movements are to slow to be able to hold down the middle of the fret with consistency" He nods and immediately gets to playing and sounds a lot better.

"Yo thanks Em, how'd you know this stuff?"

"I used to chill in music shops to get away from home and picked a few skills up along the way I guess."

"That's cool man, Oi! Lads! Come here."
My face turns a deep shade of red, knowing what vegan was about to pull.

"Did'ya know that Emilia plays?"

"No way, really?" "What instrument! " "Do you sing? " "Can you scream!?" I get bombarded by Nicholls, Oli, Lee and Jordan. I scramble to reply as fast and calmly as possible.

"I've played ukelele, keyboard, guitar, drums and bass, but the last two are my favourite to play. I can't sing well but I do anyway and I can scream yeah."

"That's really cool, does this mean you can help us with our single?" Lee asks.

"Yeah sure why not but I don't know a lot so it'll be a massive learning experience for me to be honest." Maybe this made the guys like me more because to be honest, after that I felt like I was in a big, loving family and I adored it. I got on really well with everyone and we all fit in together. Except, every time I'd get close to Nicholls, Oli would start to act weird but I just pinned it on the fact of the manager situation. Every night that I had spent with these were stupid, fun and just felt right. After all our hard work and messing around, we ordered a KFC, watched the imbetweeners or some random show then we went to bed. Most nights were like this and I continued fit in, I had finally found myself a family, even if it was a bit dysfunctional, we all loved each other like a group of siblings.

*Time skip brought to you by Oli STILL not wearing the maid dress*

A few months had past and the single was out, we were partying every weekend and bring me the horizon were going on tour. It was a big deal for them but I was surely going to cry when they left. For the past 6 months, they had really grown on me and I loved them like my brothers. I was especially going to miss Oli. Truth is, I'd started to slowly fall for him and sleeping next to him, living with him and getting along with the band definitely made my feelings stronger. But for now, I continued to ignore them.

-------------------------------------A/N-Short chapter today but still 2 updates in a week which is good for me! I never usually have the motivation to post so this is great. I might just have shortish chapters in the book every so often but we can expect some angst, tears and spice on this tour! So the story starts here, we are finally getting into the plot!! I hope you are enjoying this, let me know in the comments. I really appreciate votes and reads thank you! Enjoy your day!