chapter 5 Confession

At the louts pond

Mk: So what are we going to do here?

Nezha: Heh, you said you wanted to talk.

Mk: Right, so you know what I said yesterday I was being dumb and I just wanted to impress you.

Nezha scooded closer to Mk and then kissed him. Mk then kissed him back then Nezha broke them.

Mk: Wow, you like me????

Nezha: Did the kiss not tell you I feel?

Mk: IT DID!! I mean it did thank you for expecting me feeling I guess??

Nezha: Don't worry about it.

Mk: Do you wanna go get something to eat? You can pick.

Nezha: Sure, why don't we go to that burger place I saw. I forgot which one.

Mk: You don't need to remember we will just go to the closes place we find!!!!

Nezha and Mk stood up Nezha grabbed Mk's arm and layed his head on Mk shoulder they both blushed at this action but kept walking.

Nezha: Am I making you uncomfortable?

Mk: No not at all Louts....

Nezha blushed at the nickname but came up with one to.

Nezha: Alright, Apples

They stopped in their tracks and Nezha chuckled at Mk's face. Then Nezha let go of Mk's arm and ran off.

Mk: OI!! Get back here!

Nezha: Catch me first Oranges!!

Mk: No problem nebula!!

They both ran through the forest and some how end up in the jade place they were running none stop they bumped into some people but kept running.

People know who they were and was shocked even Nezha parents and brothers. After that Mk caught up to Nezha and tackle him down then they both shared a kiss and layed there cuddling each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU for reading this loutsnoodles story I know it wasn't as great but I tried

If you guys can please give me ideas for me new story that would be awesome and again the