chapter one ✨🌷

✦₊ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

✦₊ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Oti, a guy with red cheeks, black hair, bright orange eyes and glasses; a typical nerd is sitting in the school's library, searching for an interesting science project topic. Why? Let's talk about earlier today...

Earlier, Oti arrived early for his first class and saw somebody he never ever saw once in his life: a tall and scary goat horned guy with grey toned skin. Oti takes a seat as usual, pretending to not notice the person.

As the bell signaling the beginning of class rings, the teacher arrives and places her books on her desk.
"Hello class. Today, we got a new student." she says before nodding to the person nobody knew.

"My name is Fara." he says.

The whole class excluding Oti and Fara began to laugh. They could hear whispers like: "Fara sounds like a girl's name!"

But they shut up at Fara's death glance.

Oti studies the new student carefully. The guy has red and black eyes, goat horns. His skin is grey toned, looks pretty strange if we ask Oti. Oti thought of the guy as 'the goat horned scary asf creature'.

"Please take a seat next to ----." The teacher says. "---- please raise your hand to let Fara know who you are."

A girl who is sitting pretty far away from Oti raises her hand before Fara takes a seat next to her. She moves away slightly, visibly not pleased to have him as her desk mate.

The teacher then starts her lesson before suddenly remembering something.

"I know that none of you; or practically none of you like this," she starts, interrupting class, "but you'll need to prepare a science project, you'll have around two months to finish it if you start working on it soon."

The whole class except Oti gasp dramatically at her words and starts whispering to each other.
Being a nerd he is, Oti's happy about this.
He raises his hand, wanting to ask a question.

The teacher, knowing him well, answers it without him asking for it.

"No, Oti. You can't work alone, you'll be in pairs of two."

Oti sighs before lowering his hand.

"No, Bay." The teacher starts, seeing Bay's raised hand. "I'll be choosing your partners."

The whole class gasp dramatically again.

"So, for your project partners...Do not ask me to change them, I won't. Bay with Pur, Fed with Sac, Din with Lang, --- with ---...............Fara and Oti."

Oti's tired eyes shot open hearing this and turns his head to look across the classroom to see the scary goat dude.
"Him..?!" he mutters to himself in disbelief. He wanted to protect but then remembers about what the teacher said earlier and sighs, crossing his arms.

And that's how Oti got stuck with Fara for an annoying science project.