Moving on : Day 1

It has been 46 days since we last loving each other.

Or should I say, we stopped loving each other.

I would say I still love you even today, you did say you love me too, but in reality, I wasn't too sure.

Words is complicated.

It is harder to trust especially when the action doesn't match.

You said you love me, you said you miss me, you said you cried for me.

But you also said it seemed that you are happier without me.

You chose to let me go, when all I did is loving you to the extreme.

When all I did, is making sure you are the happiest guy in this world.

I am too dumb to have loved someone this much.

I thought giving my whole love, would mean I could keep you.

But I was wrong-- there is always something that can make someone leave you.

A common immature reason is leaving a person because they were too kind. Another would be, to make some self improvements.

I find it stupid. Why are you sacrificing the love from someone who truly loves you?

No matter how many times we had this conversation, and no matter how many times I wanted to convince myself all the words coming out from your mouth were true, I couldn't.

I couldn't understand it at all.

You may seem to see that this is my problem, but what did I even do to deserve your selfishness?

How could you say you love me but you don't want to keep me at the same time. You want me to keep on loving you because you love that feeling. But it hurts me everyday to have hope on us when in reality there is no hope for us.

Perhaps, you want to enjoy your life first, but I have not even been restrictful in our relationship. What made you feel like loving me is another responsibility? Another commitment? When all I did is letting you live your life.

It hurts, and I don't know how much longer will this hurt.

I love you, but I no longer want you. I really want to remove you from my heart so bad, but I couldn't.

It has been too long that I suffer waiting for you with open arms, so I am here, trying my best to forget you.

I hope, this will be the starting day of my journey to love myself more than you could.