The Characters intro

Vale Halstead

A female elf with delicate features and fair skin, sharp eyes that betrayed her strength. Blonde hair slightly past shoulders, held deep responsibility. Soft smile, still had hope for the future, even after seeing so much.

Lucian Harris

Strong + lean male. Dark brown hair, sharp eyes, hard but not unkind. Soft but not gentle, calm in any situation. Strong, reliable, and a natural leader.

Beatrice Fairchild

A young female with blonde hair and blue eyes, soft and quiet, but with a deep determination. She had seen more at a young age, and had gained a wisdom beyond her years. Her gaze was soft, but with a deep sadness within it.

Dorian Carter

Male, lean + athletic. Brown hair, sharp eyes. Strong, but not arrogant. A bit aloof, but dependable and responsible when needed. Soft spot for children and animals, had seen a lot, but tried to remain positive.

Tristan Castro

Male with brown hair, olive skin and warm brown eyes. Strong, but kind and gentle with children. Had experienced a lot, and had to grow up quickly due to life's harsh realities. But had still kept his sense of humor and lightheartedness.

Imogen Abel

Female, redhead and freckled. Soft spoken and delicate, but a fierce and loyal friend. Had a soft spot for animals and children, and often volunteered to help out with care for both. Had seen a lot, but still had a sense of purity to her and a genuine, kind nature.

Lorenzo Hargrave

A tall male with jet black hair, sharp eyes, and a slight smile. Calm, level-headed, caring, but not overly sentimental. Had seen a lot at a young age, but still maintained a positive demeanor and tried to be lighthearted when possible.