𝐱𝐱𝐢. gilmore

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴        𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴        𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴ 𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴        𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

THE SISTERS WERE comfortably in different kinds of positions as they binged Gilmore Girls.

"He's so fine," Julianna sighed as she shook her head, grabbing more popcorn once Tristan popped up on screen.

"Too true," Aaliyah was quick to agree.

"Don't you have a man?" Julianna turned her head to get a glance at her.

"Don't you?"

"Fair," Julianna's lips formed a thin line, making a nod before she refocused on the show, "Wait, what does Dylan call you again?"

"Anna, do not start," Aaliyah shut down almost immediately before Julianna was able to complete her thought.

"No, no, seriously," She pouted and paused when Tristan was talking.

"I wake up in the middle of the night, calling out your name. Rory,"

"You can't tell me Dylan doesn't do the same," The older sister simply shrugged.

Aaliyah grabbed a pillow from bedside her, "Oh, my gosh, stop," She threw it at her, erupting laughter from Julianna while Aaliyah tried suppressing it, but simply couldn't.

"Did he steal it from Gilmore Girls?" She then gasped, the pieces slowly starting to make sense in her head, although she was so incredibly wrong.

"No, and how did you even know he calls me that?" Aaliyah rolled her eyes, her arm falling freely on her stomach as her other one fidgeted with her hair.

"His phone. You texted him once and the screen lit up with Rory, or whatever. Pretty recent," Julianna nodded, talking with her eyes on the screen.

"That's not even where it originated from," Aaliyah squinted.

"Okay, stop talking, I want to listen," Julianna hushed her up, making Aaliyah slightly open her mouth in shock since it was Julianna who started it in the first place.

The door then opened, making Julianna pause the show and in sync, the two turned to where the sound came from. Once they saw it was their parents, they went back to watching the show.

"Not even a hello? Who raised you?" Their dad spoke sarcastically, making them share a knowing look with a smile, before getting off the couch. They were quick to hug their parents and grab the bags from them.