Though she didn't plan on it, the day was basically an off day for Yeji. Starting with getting coffee for herself and Lia, then hooking up with her bodyguard right after, then the doctor's appointment. She only got in about 6 hours of work, most of it was talking and planning for the MAMA's. Everything is already set in stone, but final run thru are always necessary.

Around ten, she stopped working for the day, letting herself off early. Mostly everyone had left already and it was just her and her bodyguard outside the room.

Smirking to herself, she smacked her hand on the desk and screamed on purpose. Causing Ryujin to rush into the room to see what was wrong. Chuckling to herself, Yeji got out of her office chair to stand at the front of her desk.

"Close the door." She demanded.

Ryujin grinned, closing the door and running back over to Yeji to swipe her off of her feet and onto the desk behind her. Shamelessly, they began making out. Yeji undoing the buttons of Ryujin's button up and Ryujin taking off Yeji's black suit jacket.

Continuing what they started earlier, once Yeji's jacket was off, Ryujin grabbed her neck harshly. Something she hadn't done earlier, but still did often. Yeji was still minorly bruised there, however, she did not care. Her adult needs mattered more.

But the feeling felt familiar unpleasantly, taking her back to the night she was strangled on the ground and forced to kill someone just to save herself and someone else. Suddenly, she could taste the blood in her mouth, and feel the blood on her face and hands. Her eyes were closed as she tried staying in the moment, but the feeling of a body on top of hers was all too familiar. Panicking, she pushed Ryujin away, making the short haired woman fall to the ground since she used so much unexpected force.

"Damn, you good?" Ryujin laughed, getting up and approaching Yeji again.

The brunette held her neck lightly and breathed heavily not because of her lust, but because of her nerves. She's not usually one for having flashback trauma like that. But all she could see on her hands and clothes was the blood, the pocket knife in her pocket suddenly poking her thigh, her throat got dry as if she couldn't breathe.

"Are you okay? Yeji?" Ryujin got serious, buttoning up her shirt and helping Yeji fix her own clothes.

"Y-yeah. I'm gonna go home now, actually. I'm going directly there, so you don't have to follow me." Yeji said, she didn't sound present. She grabbed her keys and phone, stumbling out of the room and down to the car in the parking garage.

Before leaving, she just had to take a breather. Her hands were uncontrollably shaking, every time she closed her eyes she was taken back to that night, but her head hurt and all wanted was to sleep. Corruption.

Thinking she may go crazy, she texted the one person that proved she wasn't alone in this trauma. Lia.

~

악몽에서여자 | 악몽을 주다

'방금 밥 먹었어 (did you eat alr)?'

'Chicken nuggets을 먹고 싶어해?'

~

Waiting for a response was painful, Lia must always be sleeping. Tapping her foot along the foot compartment of her car, she thought back to that night on repeat. Her eyes drifted closed even though she wanted to stay awake.

She was taken into a quick yet deep sleep, rudely woken up by a strangely realistic nightmare.

Someone had gotten into her car in the back seat and began strangling her with wire from behind, the car was on, so with her feet kicking in panic the accelerator would roar. But with the car in park, it went nowhere. She honked the horn several times until she realized she must put the car in drive and speed into the parking garage wall. She did just so, waking up right before the car rammed into the cement barrier.