Chapter 3: Killing a Corrupted Cop

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

V P.O.V

"After getting a call from Judy asking her to show up at her apartment for a mysterious reason, she arrived to see a dead Evelyn in the bathtub with a crying Judy next to her. She wrapped up her body and called the police to let them know about her death to pick her up, V just got done with a Brain Dance of Evelyn's memories figuring out who hired her. After that V goes to walk out Judy's apartment.....................
Judy: " V! Get in here!"
V: *runs in the room* "What? What's wrong?"
Judy: "Evelyn's body, it's gone."
V: "The fuck? How?"
Judy: "The window was open when I walked in, someone must've snuck in when we were doing the brain dance. Who the fuck would do such a thing?"
V: "Could be the ones who hired her. They came for her body, when I find them I can find her body."
Judy: "Be careful V. If it's the Voodoo Boys, you need to watch yourself."
V: "I will. Later Judy."

Timeskip-Acouple Days Later

.....................after days of waiting for a call Mr. Hands for the meeting with the Voodoo Boys, V suddenly got a call from Jefferson Paralez to meet with him and his wife about the death of Mayor Lucius Rhyne believing that he was murdered. They hired V to find out the truth, she meets up with River Ward heading towards a hotel that Rhyne was at when he died. The area was guarded by a gang called the Animals. V snuck in trying to find the entrance, she sees two animals headed her way for her to take cover waiting for them to walk past. Only to hear bodies landing on the ground for her to look seeing Red Hood standing there with a knife in hand with the two Animals dead on the ground.....................
Red Hood: "Never thought you'd sneak in a territory run by the Animals."
V: "It's just you Red Hood."
Red Hood: "Nice to see you too. So, what's going on an why are you with that police officer?"
V: "You know Lucius Rhyne was found dead? *he nods* Well, apparently I was hired by Jefferson Paralez to find out if it was natural causes or if he was murdered."
Red Hood: "Well, it's a good thing I'm here now. I know where the entrance is, follow me."
.....................they go to a storage container to open it up seeing an entrance, they walked in seeing the Animals in there destroying the place. Red Hood does and signs for a plan which V understands for her to nod. He hides behind a couch bringing out two smoke grenades, he tosses them with smoke filling the room with the Animals coughing with Red Hood running in to kill them cutting their throats or snapping their necks with V doing the same. The last one standing was the leader rushing in to attack Red Hood with a hammer, but dodges quickly from each hit not touching him.....................
V: "He's fast."
.....................the leader slams the hammer on the ground for Red Hood placing his foot on it to stop it from being used further. The leader goes to punch him, but gets blocked leading to Red Hood punching non-stop on the leader leading up to winding up his arm to deliver a devastating punch to the face making the leader crash into the bar denting it completely.....................
V: "God damn! You using Gorilla Arms?"
Red Hood: "Yeah. Now let's ask the beast some questions."
V: "Right behind you."
.....................they approach the leader for Red Hood to pick her up and slam him against the wall pointing a gun at his head.....................
V: "Lucius Rhyne. Recently deceased Mayor of Night City. He was here the night he died?"
Animal Leader: "Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. No fuckin' idea."
Red Hood: Answer the damn question!"
Animal Leader: "Okay, okay, yes. This is the place he died."
V: "Then why you watchin' this dump? Nothin' left to klept here."
Animal Leader: "We ain't watchin' it. We're fuckin' waitin'."
V: "For what?"
Animal Leader: "Till they send us the scratch for a job well done. Smashed it up pretty fuckin' good, didn't we? We done our but, time for the payup."
Red Hood: *moves the gun under his chin* "If you don't tell us who killed Rhyne I'll blast your brains out and make a panting on the wall with it."
Animal Leader: "Alright. Alright."
V: "Who told you to wreck the club and why?"
Animal Leader: "Weldon Holt."
V: "Lucius Rhyne's right-hand bull terrier. Candidate for mayor in the upcoming election."
Animal Leader: "Right fuckhead for the job."
Red Hood: "Thanks for the intel." *shoots him in the head*
V: "What are you doing?"
Red Hood: "Him and his crew would probably hunt us down and kill us, couldn't take the chance. There has to be more to this, let's search around."
V: "Okay."
.....................they split up to find more evidence until V got a !message from the Red Hood to head at the security room. She arrives to see that Han was involved with Rhyne's death which decides to confront him with River.....................

3rd P.O.V

.....................after the confrontation, Han drives off until he arrives on the highway smiling until his head was shoved into the driver wheel causing him to lose control of his vehicle. He swerved the car until it falls off the bridge into an alleyway, Han crawls out groaning in pain with the backdoor of the car bursting open with Red Hood appearing with cracking noises heard until he looks at him.....................
Han: "Red Hood?"
Red Hood: "Corrupted cops make me sick. *approaches him* Including ones who work with criminals."
Han: "Stay back! I'm a cop, you won't get away with this!"
Red Hood: "That's the problem. I already sent the video to the NCPD, it's over for you and *grabs gun from holster* your corruption Han."
.....................he shoots Han in the head causing blood to splatter everywhere on the ground killing him, he leaves the area not to be seen after killing the corrupted cop.....................

V P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.....................V is now waking up in her apartment to rub her face until she suddenly gets a call from River which she answers.....................
V: "What is it River?"
River 'Holo': "V, Han was found dead yesterday."
V: *eyes widen in shock* "What? When?"
River 'Holo': "Must've been after we confronted him after finding out about his Rhyne's death and we got the video of him from the club, so it was revealed that he was murdered instead not natural causes. His face was smashed against the driver wheel, looks like whoever it was must have hid in his car until he drove off until he got on the highway. I believe this was the Red Hood."
V: "Why him?"
River 'Holo': "I seen the way he kills, it's too professional. I'll admit he's good at it too."
V: "Well, if it was him he did you a favor."
River 'Holo': "I guess you're right. I'll let you know if there's any changes, later V."
.....................he hangs up with V standing up to walk until she gets a message to see that it's Rogue wanting to meet with her at the Afterlife. She arrives there to see her sitting at her seat, V approaches her only for her to raise her hand and motions her to follow her. They head into a room were they can talk privately without anybody hearing them.....................
V: "What is it you want to talk about Rogue?"
Rogue: "I know you had encounters with Red Hood, don't worry. I'm not going to do anything, I just want to talk."
V: "About what?"
Rogue: "We met up some time ago and he wanted my help with something, after that I asked him why he killed those Arasaka goons and he said that they took people who he considered to be his family from him a year ago. I didn't know what he meant until I remembered a crew years ago; Maine's Crew."
V: "I heard of Maine, tough crew. Wait, are you telling me one survived?"
Rogue: "Maine's crew are dead except for one, but she went to the moon. I checked with the others that died and there was one that his body was missing; (Y/N) (L/N)."
V: *looks at her shocked* "I heard of him. But, I heard his body was destroyed beyond repair."
Rogue: "It was. It couldn't be put back together, but hos body was the only one missing and there was no way to survive the way he died. From what I heard he trusts you, if you can try to find out who he is under that mask."
V: "I don't know how, but I'll try."

Red Hood P.O.V

.....................gunshots are heard with Red Hood killing more employees from Arasaka, he uses his Gorilla Arms to push a van towards one to make it head his way completely crushing him to kill him. He quickly gets away to go on his motorcycle and drive off, he goes across a bridge into the desert to his hideout parking his bike next to more vehicles. He walks in a room with weapons on racks with a kitchen in one room, a living room in another, and a bedroom across the kitchen. He reaches for his helmet to take it off revealing his face revealing it to be (Y/N) (L/N) who is the Red Hood, he sits on a chair and opens up a beer leaning forward to start thinking until he looks up to grab a knife.....................
(Y/N): "You can't hide Adam Smasher, I'm coming for you. You will pay for what you have done!"
.....................he throws the knife at a picture of Adam Smasher on a target board of targets he's searching for  to continue his own personal vendetta against Arasaka. "

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)