Moonlight Tango

You and Butters had both changed into your super villain alter ego costumes back at the U-Store It. Today, Butters was determined to try and get you to not only improve on your hand-to-hand combat, but see if you're able to use your emotion absorb power at a distance. He knew it was possible, and that it could be done, just a matter of figuring out how to channel that power correctly.

Countless times after trial and error, it has seemed that you were able to figure out how to emotion absorb at a distance, and it made you both more than ecstatic. Raising a hand in the direction of your foe, you would have to open your palm out towards them. This way, you no longer had to touch your opponent in order to absorb their emotions.

Seeing your improvement, this pleased Professor Chaos greatly, and he was willing to help you grow your powers and learn what else you can do with them. He recalled seeing that you'd have the ability to amplify emotions, or convert someone to feel any emotion you desired them to feel. However, you both were doing excellent already in learning how to absorb emotions from a distance, this would absolutely help out in any circumstance.

The two of you were now sparring, both of you making a mutual agreement to keep your powers out of it, and just only focus on hand-to-hand combat. Professor Chaos had thrown a few jabs at you, but not ones that would connect. He was more focused on teaching you how to dodge attacks, rather than inflict pain on you today. Weaving between his punches, you slipped behind him and landed a foot against his side.

Unfortunate for you, Professor Chaos was quick and grabbed onto your ankle, yanking you upwards. This caused you to lose your balance from your other foot, and smack onto the ground against your face. "Ah, goddamn it." You muttered from the concrete ground, and turned an annoyed glare back at Professor Chaos who shone you a smug grin.

In an attempt to wipe that smug grin off his face, you kicked your other foot out at his hand that gripped your ankle, smashing your boot heel against his knuckles which caused him to drop you. Back up to your feet, you distanced yourself between Professor Chaos, and kept yourself light on your feet in case he were to lunge at you and attack. Bouncing up and down on your toes, you kept your hands up and your focus steady.

"Hope we're not interrupting anything." A voice called out from beside you both at a distance, and it looked like Freedom Pals was here to have a word with you both. The one who spoke out to you both? The Coon, with an attempt at a heroic pose with his hands on his hips and looking out at you both.

Professor Chaos stood up straight, and walked over towards you, shielding your body with his own and glaring at the group in front of him. "You have no business being here." He looked between the group of heroes, and knew he was in shit. His chaos minions weren't here, he wasn't expecting an ambush. Well, who would expect an ambush?

"P-Professor?" You felt your heart drop into the pit of your stomach seeing the group of heroes in front of you both. With it just being you two, and them outnumbering you completely, you had no idea what this turnout would be.

"Stay behind me." He instructed you, slightly looking over his shoulder as he spoke to you, but returned his gaze back to the heroes in front of him. "We haven't done anything. You're here for no reason."

"We have reason to believe you're up to something sinister." Mysterion took a step forward now, recalling the events that transpired between you two the other night. "Your new partner was chasing after a gang member. Who's to say you guys aren't working with someone bigger?"

"You guys really look like idiots." You called out from behind Professor Chaos, annoyed that this was one of those blame game deals. Professor Chaos tried to hush you, but this was pissing you off way too much. "Professor, don't silence me when they're trying to accuse you for something you're not doing!"