the choice

wagwan famalam (hi everyone) my good friend maximus (the original person of this account) has very kindly let me have his account so i can start writing some stories, i may continue writing the stories previously written by maxi, however i would like to introduce to you the prologue to my blue lock story "the monster within"

3rd person pov:

at just 17 years old, y/n l/n had burst onto the scene in uk football. the young prodigy had made a name for himself in his local town by breaking into the 1st team of his local national league side, sure he hadn't made it as a professional just yet but the striker had one foot in the door, the national league was full of ex professionals and had become a breeding ground for young talent as they learnt from their seniors. Y/n was one of those talents.

yet despite his supposedly endless talent, there always seemed to be something missing inside him in the massive moments of a game. That was until one fateful day...

the final whistle blew. after 90 long fought minutes, y/n and his teams dreams were crushed before they had even reached the first hurdle. 

"with the score 7-4 Wealdstone have been knocked out the fa cup!" the commentator announced to the enormous crowd of over 30,000 fans, losing wasn't anything new to y/n, but this one? it stung worse than any others. that day was meant to be the day he proved to professional football teams he wasn't just some nobody, but rather somebody.

his body stopped, he had giving everything he could. whilst everyone on his team had dropped to their knees in defeat, y/n was the only one left standing. not a single tear dropped from his eyes despite the water forming. 'well shit this wasn't part of my plan' y/n thought to himself. sure he knew playing a professional team would of been tough, but he had never expected to lose. 

not this badly at least

"hey kid!" a deep voice broke y/n out of his trance, the defeated male looked around to see a tall blonde figure pridefully striding towards him. "i thought today was going to be like taking candy from a baby!" it was none other than goal junkie Adam Blake standing eye to eye to y/n. "i guess you proved me half right..." he chuckled. 

"tough talk from someone who let a nobody score 4 goals against him today" y/n replied in an almost robotic tone, his body had fought so hard even speaking and thinking were tiresome. "and refer to being a baby again...."

"i will kill you where you stand"

y/n had no time to sit and wait for his coach to give some boring motivational speech about how the loss was a stepping stone and how they should carry one the "one for all and all for one" mindset that will take them to success one day. nah y/n had no time for that, he had no time to sit down and fill with guilt.  for y/n he had more worrying issues he was going to have to deal with that night.

for y/n the once peaceful walk from the train station to his house no longer had that same calming and relaxing presence and was replaced by an aura of despair and anguish, as he approached his family home a dark and gloomy atmosphere choked the h/c teen as he slowly twisted the stiff lock to enter the house.

not a single light was on, the only way of navigating the darkness was the small admittance of blue tv light glowing from down the end of the corridor. all that could be heard was the news report of the game y/n had just played in plus the horrifying laughs coming from the occupant of the room. the walk felt like a million years but after walking past the memorial of his late mother y/n had made it to the person he least wanted to see that evening.

"ah y-y/n, whats a loser like you doing home?" slurred his father, if y/n could even call him that. "i saw the g-amee, good thing you and your silly team are crap! i won a whole grand betting against you!" y/n could only grit his teeth, his once biggest supporter had become the person who doubted y/n with every breath he breathed. 

"anything else you wanted to add?" y/n spoke, hoping and praying his father would acknowledge his performance and goals from that day, all he ever wanted was his approval. y/n had no friend and no siblings, ever since his mother passed the one person who's opinion y/n ever truly cared about was his fathers.

"yeh..." y/ns ears pricked up by the sudden change in his fathers tone "you got an offer from a shitty pro team! congrats someone actually wants you" his emotions dropped twice as quickly as they picked up. "take the offer, you're dead to me otherwise, i could do with that money to pay off the debt that bitch left us in" 

in those moments a part of y/n died, the delusional image in his head that hoped that one day his father would approve of him had died. y/ns body moved into autopilot, he grabbed the letter and walked straight back to the exit ignoring the shouts of abuse from his father telling him to come back. 

all y/n heard before slamming that door shut once and for all was "you'd be nothing without me!" a single tear had finally dropped from the supposedly emotionless teens face.

however those words became funny to y/n, after all he had gotten this far in career off his own hard work, his father was merely a backseat driver in his long drive to success.

after storming out of his house, a couple of hours had gone by and y/n was staring off into nothingness as he held the offer in his hand. his thoughts however were soon interrupted by a figure looming over him. the person didn't speak a single word, just handed y/n another note. unlike the team offer he had in his hands already, y/n didn't recognise the symbol that laid in front of him.

"blue lock?"

an: i hope this was up to standard yous expect from this account! i shall try my best to make sure every chapter is entertaining to read. updates are slow, but i have big plans for this book and for this account and i hope you all are just as excited as i am :)