2 year anniversary

1 week later
Luffy p.o.v
Today is mine and y/n our two year anniversary when we officially got together. I asked sanji to make us sandwiches because I wanted to have picnic lunch on the sunny with no interruptions

Y/n is just getting over being sick and I'm grateful for that. I don't think y/n remembers today being our second anniversary because she hasn't mentioned it yet today oh well our first anniversary we found out we were going to be a family.

"Luffy we are heading off we see you in a couple of hours" sanji said with usopp on his left giving me the picnic basket. "Thanks sanji" I said grabbing the basket. They shortly left after that leaving me to it. Y/n will be back shortly from her walk that she went on by herself so I should get set up quickly.

I walk into mine and y/n room to grab a blanket and necklace that has my first initial on it I bought it last week I was going to give it to y/n the day she got sick but decided against it so I'm giving it to her now. I walked into the aquarium bar and decided on having the picnic in here.

I put the blanket down first then I put down the paper plates that where in basket then the hoagie sandwiches that sanji made and put them on the plate. Not long after I heard y/n announcing she's here. I walked out the aquarium bar to greet her.

I saw y/n coming out of our room she looked up at me and smiled. "Hi luffy we the only ones here?" She asked walking up to me. I nodded at her "I got a surprise for you" I said intertwining my left fingers with hers and I started walking towards the aquarium bar.

"What are we doing at the aquarium bar?" Y/n asked I smirked at her. "Today is our two year anniversary so I something special planned" I said y/n looked confused but realization hits. "Luffy I totally forgot I'm sorry don't be mad" y/n said looking down.

I faced her I lifted her chin up with thumb she looked up with sad eyes. "I don't care if you forgot it. It's just a date to me really I understand if you forgot we been through alot these two years" I said witch made y/n smile and peck my lips "I love you" y/n said
"And I love you" I said

We walked into the aquarium bar y/n squealed when she saw the picnic on the floor. I chuckled at her expression and walked over and sat down next to her "why are you laughing you know I  haven't had a real food in a week" y/n said. "I know sorry" I said. We started eating in silence enjoying our sandwiches.

Y/n burped "oh that was great food sanji really out did himself" y/n said laying down. I nodded in agreement. Then I remembered the necklace "I got something for you" I said y/n raised her up a little "what is it?" Y/n asked I searched through the basket until I found it. "Here it is" I said handing her the box so she can open it.

"You do know you already proposed" y/n jokes showing her ring off. I laughed softly at her "I know just open it" I said. She smiled and finally opened it her smile grew "you brought me a necklace with your first  initial luffy that's so sweet" y/n said
giving me a hug I hugged her immediately.

We pulled apart she looked up at me "could you put on me please?" Y/n asked I nodded and got the necklace out box and put around y/n neck it just stop in the middle of y/n chest.
"It's great" y/n said she grabbed me by the waist and threw us down on the floor.

"What was that for?" I asked y/n. She looked up and smiled "I wanted to cuddle with you" y/n said. I nodded pulling her into my chest. But not long I fell asleep