⚠️🌶️ Date Night In🌶️⚠️

☁️No Explicit content till you see warning signs☁️

Kairon returned to the cottage just before sunset, his heart heavy with concern for Rianna, he carried with him a fresh rabbit he had skillfully captured and prepared. The sight of Rianna's garden in ruins earlier had stirred a primal urge within him to protect and comfort her, his senses keenly attuned to the lingering scent of unfamiliar intruders. She had urged him to go about his tasks, but still he had wanted to do something special for the woman he loved so deeply.

Upon entering the cottage, Kairon's nostrils flared as he detected the faint traces of another female and two males who had trespassed upon their domain. His territorial instincts surged, a low growl rumbling in his throat as he bristled with protective fury. There was something hostile floating in the air that made his blood boil.

However, when Rianna recounted the events of the day, her voice laced with sadness and frustration, Kairon's anger gave way to a deep-seated empathy. His gaze softened as he beheld her, his heart aching to ease her mind. As if someone as ill tempered as Silka would be able to win his heart.

"You know what I am, an ancient colossal beast. We are a traditional race, and when I chose you as my queen, it meant that I would only have you for the rest of my life." His words were softly spoken, a whisper of love as his long fingers delicately caressed her soft cheek.

Rianna, blushing from his simple touch, set to work preparing a hearty meal of rabbit stew, utilizing the fresh vegetables she had stored. The rabbit stew simmered gently in the stone pot, filling the cottage with an irresistible aroma that promised warmth and comfort. Tender chunks of rabbit meat, fire roasted to perfection, mingled with an array of colorful vegetables harvested from the village garden.

Carrots, potatoes, and onions contributed their earthy sweetness to the broth, while celery added a subtle hint of freshness. Sprigs of rosemary and thyme lent their aromatic essence to the stew, infusing each spoonful with a tantalizing blend of flavors.

As the stew bubbled away, the rich broth thickened, enveloping the ingredients in a velvety embrace. The savory scent beckoned, like the gent call of a lover.

With each spoonful, they savored the hearty goodness of the stew, its warmth spreading through their bodies and soothing their souls. Amidst the crackling of the fire in the hearth, they forgot the troubles of the day and enjoyed the simplicity of the moment.

Kairon meticulously arranges a variety of freshly picked flowers and aromatic herbs into the hot water-filled wooden tub, infusing it with a natural and invigorating fragrance. Delicate petals of roses, lavender, and chamomile float atop the water, releasing their soothing scents, while sprigs of mint and eucalyptus add a refreshing touch. Rianna strips down and washes her body while he does this, rinsing off the dirt and grime of the day. As she sinks into the bath, the floral and herbal infusion envelops her senses, transporting her to a state of tranquility. Meanwhile, Kairon busies himself with the kitchen, ensuring it is cleaned thoroughly before shifting into his fully human form, stripping himself of his clothing, and joining Rianna in the warm water.

Being a cold blooded creature, he didn't care much for the heat, but as Rianna curled up in his lap, pressing her naked body against his, he knew he made the right choice to join her. The water would cool eventually, for now he could grin and bare it. He nuzzled the top of her snow white hair, wrapping his arms around her slender form. She was like a delicate flower her wanted to protect. The beautiful woman who rested peacefully against his chest and looked up at him with playful red eyes.

⚠️ Explicit Content Trigger Warning ⚠️

Kairon smiled down at her, lifting her chin so that he could capture her mouth with his. Gone was the shyness of the cave. Rianna shifted her body, straddling his lap with her sex just inches above his own. Her hands moved to his shoulders as she settled into his lap. One hand moving to touch the mate mark on her chest, stroking the head of the snake.

"Rianna, my love.. keep teasing me and I'll be forced to take drastic measures against you." His voice has a coldness to it, his dark eyes flashing with the hope of challenge. His hands moving though her silken white locks to caress the supple skin of her breasts. Rianna moaned in delight, her hands gripping tighter to his shoulders. He massages her breasts before taking one into his mouth, sucking on the tender pink peak.

Rianna curled her toes, biting her lip. She had intended to tease him, in the ways her mother had taught her, but she was quickly learning that she was vastly outclassed in the teasing department. His skilled fingers danced across her skin as if her body were merely an instrument and he the skilled musician that played her. Those long slender fingers toyed with her core, making her blush, her upper body leaning away from his slightly. Kairon supported her back with one arm while he enjoyed toying with the sensitive flesh between her legs until he felt her readiness.

Kairon positioned himself so he could thrust himself inside her. Gripping Rianna by the hips he rose from the water while keeping their bodies joined as one. He moved from the tub carefully, water dripping from both their bodies onto the hard wood floor as Kairon brought her to the soft straw bed, laying her down and wrapping her legs around his waist as he leaned over her and began to move deep within her body. Moans of pleasure filled the air and both Rianna and Kairon explored one anothers bodies as their intimacy continued.

They collapsed into their bed, spent and relaxed. Kairon watched as Rianna drifted off into sleep, gently moving her silly wjore hair from her face. To him, she was more than simply beautiful. She was an equal.

Brilliant, not just with her knowledge of plants, but of how to help the village better itself. Already she had done so much. Her gardens in the center of the village grew rare medicinal herbs which she helped him turn into tonics and pills that the village desperately needed. She had helped the village create better building methods, including a marvelous material she called cement. Ever since she was five years old, this amazing woman did everything in her power to make this village stronger. And still there were idiots like Silka who wanted to make trouble for her.. he had personally chased away males who had taken a long to her so that he could have her all to himself, and hadn't predicted that there would be females to cause his beloved any grief.

Rianna moved in her sleep, turning onto her back. Kairon smiled down at her. Before he could sleep, he pricked his finger on his fang. He squeezed a single drop of blood into her mouth. He hated himself for it. The small amount of poison wouldn't do her any harm, but it would kill his seed should anything take root. As a Colossal beast, he couldn't recklessly allow children to be born. His kind were raised in secret, this way was better than the way his family went about things. Allowing their females to endlessly birth children and then smashing the eggs until the male desires an heir. This seemed a  kinder way.