Episode 1: Part 1

It was a Saturday night at my friends house. That was the night I realized that I was different.

She had bought a Ouija board just for the occasion. It was my turn.

I had rested my hands on the message indicator and so did the girl across from me. I had thought these things were just fun hoaxes, at least that was what I thought until the girl with dead eyes with dark circles around them showed up in the room.

She looked furious, yet innocent in her white, cotton nightgown.

I was confused when instead of staring at the girl, the other girls were staring at my shocked face.

I wondered why were they staring at me? "Can you not see this?"

They shook their heads and scooted away from me. "How can you not see the girl in the corner?" I had exclaimed in fear.

The girl across from me responded."Mikaela, are you fucking with us, because I would rather just end this and get back to the game." the girl with dead eyes disappears.

At the same time the lights started to flicker. "Mikaela, this isn't funny. Stop!" My friend Sarah says as she grows angry and scared.

I am speechless.

My stomach is extremely painful. I feel my dinner rising to my throat and I hurl...on Sarah.

Sarah's eyes had widened. "Is this some kind of cruel joke?"

The message indicator began to move by itself  and everyone except me ran into the corner.

I sat there by the board, eyes wide as the indicator took for ever to spell out The guilty never go free.

That was the last time I saw Sarah alive. The next morning her mother found her hanging by a rope in her closet.