1🍂

[🍂 JOB🍂]______________________________________

[🍂 JOB🍂]
______________________________________

Your pov
Today I have to go for an interview and my mom woke me up late. If I had to go to college, she would have woken me up earlier but now she had to wake me up early and she did not wake me up. Now I have to hurry or else I will lose the job before I get it.

"Mom bye I am leaving"

I wore my shoes and started to open the door and then my mom said, "child, eat something"

No, I don't have time to sit down to eat. "Mom, I will eat something outside, I will leave now." After saying this I left from there. I started looking for a taxi on the road but no one is free for me today.

I thought that if I could not find a taxi, I would go on foot. Then after walking for some time, thank God I got a cab but I was getting very late. 

Today my fate is to go somewhere and sleep on a soft mattress after eating well. Oh my God, just wake it up during the interview otherwise I will lose my job, which is not mine yet.

Finally I was standing in front of a tall building and I just felt like running inside without wasting any time and I ran, I reached the reception and took information about the interview from there and went to the lift. After some time I reached where the interview was.

I started going towards the hall where the interview was going on but I collided with a man, not me, he was walking like a blind man and collided with me and dropped all my information files.

"Can't you look ahead and move on, you dropped all my files." I said this and the man handed the files to me.

At first he kept staring at me for a long time as if he was going to eat me right there, then when I swing my hand in front of his eyes he suddenly said.

"Miss, you are the one who was moving ahead without looking. You were in a hurry due to which you bumped into me and all mine and yours files fell."

I picked up my files and looked at that man. "Mr firstly, I was already late for the interview and on top of that you bumped into me, you dropped my files and are not even admitting your mistake." I said.

"Oh, so you have come here for interview" he asked.

"No, I have come to visit. Since the interview is going on here, I must have come for that only." I said.

Without saying much to him, I came away from there. He will not accept his mistake, so why should I waste my time on him? I was sitting on a chair outside the interview room, waiting for my turn.

"Next no. 23"

My number called and I got up, opened the door and went inside. I saw that there were three men and out of those three, two were very handsome and were clearly visible but the face of the third was not visible. Because he was looking outside through the window with his hands in the pockets of his trousers.