Part 1 rain

Writer note: sadly my other one got deleted all the chapters did and I can't write it anymore! But let's start

Nobody's pov:
It was raining and giyuu was dancing in the rain alone sanemi who was watching from a distance came up and asked "giyuu why then f*ck are you in the rain?!?" Sanemi asked with a frown "dancing why?" Giyuu said with a smile it was the first time sanmei saw giyuu smile he was always frowning no matter what.

"Dancing you say your going to get sick!" sanemi says with a frown giyuu's eye wide awake "I'm fine relax! I did all the time as a kid I never got sick" he said. Has he stopped dancing he was covered with sanemi's jacket "no your not come on my estate is too far from here." they both ran in the rain to sanemi's estate.

Giyuu pov:
As we walk in I saw genya and Muichro walk out of the living room. "Papa" Muichro said run to my arms I saw genya run to me too and they both hugged me sanemi stared and said "what? Are his dad or something and genya get your hands off of him!" "apologies tomokia!" he said walking over too sanemi. "No need to say sorry" I said with a small smile genya eyes shine when I said that.

Muichiro pov:
I saw genya eyes shine I knew that he liked papa but that stupid angry Chihuahua was blushing he better not steal my papa! I'll beat his ass I think he saw me gave him a dead stare because I catch him blushing he better not date papa I don't want a dad that's a chihuahua!

I think papa saw me oh no! Because he stare at me and said "mui be nice" I can't believe him!!! I want this chihuahuas to be dating him!! I'm going to kill him if he dates papa!

Writers note: this took 2 months to make I had to plan and stuff (not really😝)