Chapter 4 - Chase

Scarlett awoke at the Back of Yigu to Naomi and Ganal chatting. She looked over to see that Omni was still sleeping.

She didn't say anything. She combed out her tangled hair and sat quietly.

"Oh you woke up really late it's almost sunset." Ganal said.

"Huh I really woke up that late?" Scarlett looked at Omni and raised an eyebrow.

Omni yawned and sat up. "Are we there yet?" She groaned.

"Yeah I'm just landing at this place we can camp." Ganal said.

He landed Yigu and they started setting up. Naomi earthbended them all tents.

"Well that's new." Omni looked at the tent and unrolled her sleeping bag inside one.

After eating dinner they soon all fell asleep.

~~

Ganal woke up to the sound of footsteps far off from their campsite.

He peeped his head out of his tent to see 5 New Chen Society soldiers that looked around their teen years.

Oh no!

He woke up the others and they all packed up and climbed back onto Yigu.

"Why can't we just stay? We could take 'em!" Omni groaned.

"I don't know I just have a bad feeling about these ones. And we shouldn't go looking for a fight. We should only resort to violence if we need to." Ganal assured them.

"Wow your inner nomad is really coming out huh?" Omni teased.

Ganal ignored her and looked straight ahead.

He landed in a different spot and they layed on the ground without setting up.

Ganal awoke to the sounds of quick footsteps again.

"Guys I'm hearing it again." Ganal said.

Omni groaned and blew a giant gust of wind towards where the footsteps were coming from.

"See no one the-" Omni was cut off my a flying rock. She dodged it. "Hey watch it!"

Scarlett gasped and started running towards the group of soldiers. One of them was a boy with brown hair. A fire bender (Litzo) A girl with a brown braid and blonde bangs (Quartz)
A girl with black hair tied into a bun. (Vira), a boy with long black hair tied into a ponytail (Vino) and a girl with straight black hair and a scar on her cheek. (Jade)

The girl was very beautiful. But she was the enemy. She firebended at the group. The firebending boy easily redirected the fire and made the gust of fire so much bigger. Ganal blew the fire away with airbending.

Naomi made a big earth wall. "Get on Yigu I'll get on in a sec!"

They got on Yigu. Naomi crumbled the earth wall making a cloud of dust. Ganal and Omni made a cloud of fog around Yigu to cover him up. Naomi earth launched herself onto Yigu as they were flying away.

~~

"Do we go after them?" Quartz looked at Vino.

"Well duh! We are supposed to be hunting them idiot!" Vira yelled at Quartz.

Quartz started to tear up.

"How did you even end up in this group anyway?! You're not even that good at waterbending! You-" Vira was cut off by Vino.

"I think that's enough. Let them get away. It will give us more of an opportunity to surprise attack them." Vino said calmly.

Jade felt some empathy for Quartz. Vira can be a hot head sometimes. She then remembered that she snitched on Jade and gave her the scar she has on her cheek. She looked away from the tearful Quartz.

~~

Hello guys so yeah this chapter is out now! Yay