Part 4

Izumi pov

"Josuke stop babbling about how I said your name it's pissing me off" "But whyyy I wanna show my victory I've got the quiet kid of Moriah to say my name, the kid no one talks to it's makes me kind of happy you know" he said smiling. "No I don't know cause I never wanted to say someone name before and are you obsessed with saying my name..." before he could answer the food arrived.

"You don't need to answer that question let's just eat" I said glaring at him "Ok ok jeez"
As we began eating I felt someone was watching me 'maybe I'm overthinking' "Hey! Izumi" "hmmm what?" "What you thinking so hard about" "Nothing it doesn't concern you" I said eating

After we both ate josuke was about to pay "sooo Izumi do you wanna hang out more" "Nope" "...why please" he said giving me those puppy dog eyes. How is he able to do that when he looks like he can beat a person up. "Stop looking at me like that" "please Izumi please" I sighed "fine ok" and then that dumb grin. This guy is an annoying person yet kind I guess.

When he paid we walked out of the cafe and my dumbass dumped into someone and it looks like i ruined his paperwork "oh shit I'm sorry I wasn't focusing on where I was going" I was picking up his work josuke helping me. "We're sorry" josuke handed his part and mine. 'But man this guy is weird who wears a purple suit in this generation and he won't stop staring at my hands' "umm sir" looks like I snapped him out of his trance "Oh thank you but please mind where you're going" that's all he said and left. "Well that was weird" "yeah..." he seemed very suspicious. But whatever. "I guess this where we go out separate ways Higashikata" I said looking at the giant in front of me but seriously I'm literally below this guy's shoulder ( I'm 5 feet I know I'm short) heck I feel like crying fuck being short. "It's Josuke but see you tomorrow Izumi" "..." I turned around and left

Josuke pov

Well that's a good start. I mean she's still mean and stuff but she'll open up...I hope "Oi Josuke" wait that cold voice "Oh hey Jotaro what's up" "Just found out about new stand users in this town from the SPW Foundation." "Really...do we ever get a break" I sighed at this they get keep popping up. First Angelo then Akira what next. "No time for your complaining apparently there's two of them. We don't know their faces or names but they moved in recently so keep an eye out" "ok ok I will" "tell that to koichi and Okuyasu got it" "got it" and he leaves man he is too tensed about this.

I can't wait to see Izumi though her blushing face is cute "mannn she's so hard yo get and to add to that she's so cold just like Jotaro at this point hmm maybe tomorrow I'll catch her off guild and sweep her off her feet. Man I'm a genius"

Someone's pov

'That girls hand looked so beautiful pale white but the perfect kind, smooth skin , soft hands so gentle that is the hand I want one in a million so perfect.' "I must get my hands on her and I will"

Sorry I took a while to post this I was a little busy but here

Hope you liked it