Do I wanna know?

Kate Arabella Moss knew exactly who she was.

     Her mind wasn't an impossible puzzle, it was a crossword that she knew all the answers to. She also was aware of how other people perceived her. Ever since she was 5 she had been called beautiful and she didn't try to act oblivious to the fact that she pretty. She thought it pointless to beat around the bush and try to act obnoxiously humble when it was clear to everybody that met her that she was beautiful. She was aware of how people reacted to her and how the way she smiled could win her any argument she wanted.

     It was a powerful gift - to know who you are and how to use it.

     Alex Turner was similar in the sense that he knew how to behave a certain why and how it changed the way people view you. He used this to his advantage - as a mask to hide who he truly was. That if he wore sunglasses indoors and strictly wore his leather jacket then people who assume your a pretentious jackass who thinks that now they're in a successful band they are better than you. It was easier that way for him. People tried to be nice to him less and he didn't have to go through boring conversations that he wasn't interested in.

     The only person who could look past kate's beauty was Alex and the only person who wasn't tricked by Alex's aviators was Kate - even if they hated that fact. That they couldn't hide and were truly seen for the first time. It was a blessing and a curse.